He asked you to be his girlfriend

Niall: You were at his concert hanging backstage with the girls then he said "can I speak to you for a moment?" you said "sure." He took you away from the girls and you were nervous to hear what he had to say he took a deep breath and said "you are a amazing girl and I think your the one I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" You had the biggest smile on your face and said "I would love too." He picked you up and Hugged you tightly and kissed your lips you walked back over to the girls and said "it's offical." They squealed and congratulated you, you were the happiest girl in the world.

Harry: You were walking around the park with him and he said "I have a question for you?" you said "what is it?" He said "well you're a amazing girl and I think you're the one for me you're not like any of the other girls that I dated so I was wondering would you like to be my girlfriend?" You smiled and said "yes a thousand times yes." He hugged you and peaked your lips you were so happy that he was finally yours you never thought this would happen to you but you were happy it did.

Liam: you were at a movie and after the movie he was driving you home once you guys got to your house he said "I had fun tonight and I was wondering would you like to be my girlfriend?" You smiled and said "I had fun tonight to and I would love to be your girlfriend." He hugged you and peaked your lips you were so happy that night you fell asleep with a smile on your face. You couldn't believe you got the guy of your dreams.

Louis: you were babysitting your neighbors with Louis and your neighbor asked if you were dating you were about to say sort of but then Louis said "yes we are." You smiled at him and he said once you neighbors left "I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" You smiled and said "I would love too."You guys kissed and then watched the kids you were so happy he was yours.