You guys tell your families you're pregnant

Louis: yours and Louis family were coming over to just hang out. They got there and you said hi to all them and so did Louis.then you said "guys we have something to tell you." They looked over and waited for you to tell them you said "I'm pregnant." They cheered and got up and congratulated the two of you they were so happy and could wait for the baby to come.

Niall: you invited Niall's and your's family over for dinner they got there and hugged the both of you after dinner before you brought desert out you said "guys we have something to tell you." Niall stood up with you and you said "I'm pregnant." They cheered and gave you guys a hug and said congratulation to the two of you. They were excited and could wait for him or her to come.

Harry: you were at Harry's mom's house for her birthday and your family was there to you walked in and they all came over to you and said hi then you said "okay Anne me and Harry have a amazing birthday present for you but it won't be here until 9 months." She gasped and said "oh my gosh your pregnant!?!?" You smiled and said "yeah!!" She was so happy and so was everyone else they all congratulated you guys they could wait for him or her to be here.

Liam: you were at Liam's parents house and so was your family,you guys walked into his parents house and you guys say hi to everyone before you guys sat down to eat you said "we have some exciting news to tell you all." You think they already knew what was coming they had giant smiles on their faces and you said "I'm pregnant!!" They cheered and said they knew it and they congratulated the two of you they were excited they couldn't wait.