First night staying together

Harry: you guys were at your appartment watching a movie once it was over the two of you were just cuddling and you said "I wish you didn't have to leave after this." He said "who said I have to go?" You said "are you saying you can stay?" he said "yeah I got a packed bag for tonight it's already up in your room I mean if it's okay with you?" You said "that's fine with me." You smiled big and peaked his lips then the two of you headed up to bed and cuddled together then you guys got ready for bed you stared at the shirtless boy in front of you he said with a smirk"like what you see?" you said "yes." He then climbed into bed and you guys had a heated make out session then you guys cuddled he had his hands wrapped around your waist and you fell asleep with a smile on your face.

Niall: you and Niall were having dinner at your place and cuddling you said "I was wondering if you could stay the night?" He smiled and said "I was hoping you would say that I put my bag in your room already." You smiled and peaked him on the lips and had a make out session on the couch then the two of you went upstairs to your room and you guys got your pjs on once Niall got out the bathroom you brushed your teeth and then he said did, he walked out shirtless and you said "I like." He smirked at you and said "I know." You giggled then he climbed into bed next to you and pulled you close to him he wrapped his hands around your waist you fell asleep feeling safe and with a smile on your face.

Louis: The two of you were having a movie marathon at your house you sighed once it was over Louis said "what's wrong love?" You said "now you have to go." He said "do I?" you said "are you saying what I think your saying?" He said "yeah." you said "I would love for you to stay the night." He said "my bag is already up in your room." You smiled and peaked his lips and he carried you briddle style to your room you guys got into a heated make out session then louis went into the bathroom to take a shower and change then after he got out of the bathroom you went in and did the same and brushed your teeth you walked out and he was shirtless and said "I like." He smirked and said "I knew you would." you giggled and climbed into your bed Louis was on the other side of you and pulled you closer to him and put his hands around your waist you smiled and then fell into a peaceful sleep.

Liam: The two of you had a lazy day at your house you guys were still in your pjs and it was now 11:00 at night and you didn't want him to leave so you asked him "hey li do you want to stay?" He said "like for the night?" you nodded your head he said " I would love to I already put my bag in your room." You smiled and he carried you upstairs and you guys had a make out session, after that you guys got ready for bed. You got changed in the bathroom and when you walked out you saw that Liam was shirtless and about to put a shirt on you said "do you have to wear a shirt?" He smirked at you and said "no I don't if you like me like this I'll keep it off." You smiled and kissed him again then you climbed into your side of the bed and he climbed into his side then he pulled you closer to him and you sunggeled into him and then you fell into a safe deep sleep.