Buying a house together

Niall: you and Niall were looking at house together, you've been looking at them all day then you guys finally found the perfect house that the both of you liked the realastate agent said "how about this one?" you looked at niall and said "well." He said "do you like it?" you said "I love it but do you like it?" He said "yeah I love it I think this is the one." you said "well take it." The realstate agent smiled at the two of you and said "great you guys just have to sign some paper work then the house is all yours." you guys signed the papers, and now the house was yours you smiled at Niall and said "now we just have to move all our feature in and everything else we own." he said "yup then it will feel like home." You smiled and peaked his lips.

Liam: you two were look at house online and found the perfect one, you guys got to the house and the realastate agent showed you guys around it was even better in person, after the tour was done she said "well what do you guys think?" You looked at liam and he said "we'll take it this is the one." She said "great I'll get you guys the papers." After you guys signed the papers the house was yours then you said "now we just have to move everything in." He said "yeah and then it's all ours." You smiled at him happy you had him with you.

Louis: you and Louis were looking at house all day you guys were on your last house and this was the perfect size of house you wanted the agent gave you guys a tour of the house and you guys loved it he said "well is this the one?" You and louis said "yes this is the one." The agent said "great you guys just have to sign these papers then it's all yours." You guys signed the papers and handed them to the guys and then you smiled and said "this is ours now." Louis said "yeah." He was happy that he chose to spend the rest of his life with you.

Harry: you guys were looking at houses and you didn't find the one yet but then you guys both fell in love with this beautiful mansion the agent gave you a tour and you guys loved it the agent guy said "is this the one?" you said "yeah this is the perfect one we love it." The agent said "great you guys just have to sign these papers." You guys did that and handed them back to the guy, you smiled and said to harry "I love you so much." He said "I love you too."
Then you two kissed happy to be with each other.