Being Accepted

Hey guys my name is Kaitlyn Hartman. I'm a normal teenage girl that may have 12k followers on instagram and 4k on vine. But yea nothing big.

I was doing my normal activity geting redy for school listening to Jack and Jack and Shawn Mendes. When my phone buzzed and showed I got an email....

From Magcon Family. It read...

' Hello Kaitlyn,

We are gladly hope you accept our offer for joining our Magcon Family. If you are gladly accepthing please reply to this email. Our first Magcon will be held in New Jersey. That is February 20th. We hope you accept.

~Magcon Family'

I started fangirling so much I loved them. I ran downstarirs and showed my mom. She was so happy for me . She immeadiately said yes i can go tour. I ran upstairs and texted my best friend Nichole. She texted back immeaditaley saying she was accepted also. We were going on tour with our idols for 2 years straight this is estatic. I couldnt wait. I was happy they were in New Jersey beings I dont have to fly any where because me and Nichole live in Jersey. Born and raised. This is going to be so awkward and intersting and fun at the same time. 2 days I go on tour with my best friend and our idols.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Chapter how was it really. Anyways there will be more hope you enjoy.

~Kaitlyn