Does Love Die?

*Kaitlyns POV*
Carter has gotten so clingy lately. Once in a while i would take off my engagement ring.
Do I still love him?
OF COURSE I DO!
Do I still want to be woth him?
I dont know...
The more I thought the more I would loose some love for Carter. I am loosing feelings.
Carter was out with Taylor and Trey. I put the ring on the counter and put a note.
Im sorry i cant right now. Call me when you see this
With that I walked to my car and drove to Nicole's. I walked in to see her and Hayes cuddling on the couch.
"Nic, I did it..."
"Did what? What did you do? "
I showed my hand.
"I guess I just lost feelings "
"Kaitlyn really?!?" Hayes practically yelled looking at me with a death stare "you just hurt my best friend. Hes gonna die. He loves you so fucking much! How the fucking hell did you break it off?" I just looked down. Nicole walked over to me. Looking me in the eyes.
"How'd you do it? " she repeated Hayes' words in a softer tone.
"On the counter with a note and the ring on it " she slapped me.
"Thats the worst thing you could ever do!" She yelled in my face.
"I didnt come here for this." I walked out slamming the door and going out to my car. I start it up quickly leaving their driveway.
I went to the highway and just drove. I drove and drove. Hours passed as I kept driving just thinking. I was pulling into the next lane when I was hit by another car. I remember my car being airborne and then rolling. Everything went black after that.
-------------------
I love Cliffhangers