Triple Date

Carter and I were talking and I started to think.
"How about we go on a triple date."
"With who?"
"Me and you, Nicole and Hayes, and Alicia and Johnson."
Carter nodded and texted Johnson and Hayes, while I texted Alicia and Nicole.
Everyone agreed and we figured out what we were doing tonight.
First we were all going to go to Six Flags. Then come back to the hotel and get ready to go to the movies then dinner. And if we were not all exhausted we would go play mini golf.

*Six Flags*
When we got there we ran into some fans. The very first ride we went on was Nitro. It was super fun. When we went on Batman I was more scared than when I went on Nitro so I had a strong grip on the seat and my eys were clsed the whole time. Johnson, Alicia, Hayes, and Nicole all went on Kingda Ka. I was to scared so Carter stayed back with me. When the ride was dne we went on El Toro. We went on many more rides and slowly lost track of time. We sprinted out to the car and going to the movie theatre beings we are about to miss the movie.

*The Movies*

When we got there the guys let the girls pick the movie. We all decided up watching Sisters. It turned out to be really good.

By the end of the night we were too tired to go anywhere else so we went back to the hotel and ordered room service.