A Coma

*Doms POV* (didnt expect that 😈)
We were all sitting outside Kaitlyns room. Allison is the only one able to get in the room.
"Would anyone like to see her? " the nurse asked.
Carter and I both raised our hands.
O fuck
I nodded for him to go and he slowly walked in.

*Nicoles POV*
"Would anyone like to see her?" The nurse asked.
Both Dom and Carter raised their hands. My eyes went big.
Why did Dom raise his hand?
I walked over to Dom.
"Can I talk to you? " he nodded and we walked around.
"So why did you raise your hand to see Kaitlyn? "
He looked down and blushed.
"I like her " he said in a low voice.
I smiled widely.
Then we were interrupted.
All nurses and doctors where running into Kaitlyn's room and dragging Carter away. I heard the heart monitor at flat line.
Dom's eyes started to get watery as we ran back.
"What going on? What happened? " I asked frantically.
"We have to take her into surgery. She's internally bleeding in her stomach there's a 20% chance she will make it and be healthy again. I'm sorry." Her doctor said as he ran behind them to the surgery room.
I started to cry as I layed my back against the wall. Hayes tried to hug me and comfort me but I got up and ran down a hall. I stopped finally and slid down the wall.
My best friend. No my sister might die.
Thats all that went through my mind. The more I thought the more I cried. I've never cried so much in my life.

*Hayes POV*
I went to hug her but she ran off. When I went to go after her someone put their hand on my shoulder. Cam.
"Give her some space. She'll be ok." I nodded and sat down.
"Nash, I'm hungry " I whined as I looked at Nash.
"Lets go to the cafeteria then."
Me, Nash, Cam, Jc, Kian, Johnson, Gilinsky, Amanda, Alicia, Carter and Shawn all went to the cafeteria.

*Nicoles POV AGAIN*
I dont know how long I've been sitting here but I'm too shaky to get up. I just sat there and was thinking when I felt someone sit next to me. I looked over to see Dom. I gave him a small smile. He just hugged me. Right now I need this but I need Hayes.
"Lets go back " he nodded and we stood up at the same time. We walked back to Hayes walking up with a cookie and a brownie. He handed me the cookie.
"I want the brownie " I playfully whined.
"But I wanted the brownie."
He handed me the brownie and I hugged and kissed him. When I went to eat they brought Kate back and I stood up quickly.
"So Doc, how'd it go?" He looked at me with sad eyes.
"Im sorry " I broke down crying.
"Can I see her? " he nodded and walked away.
When I went in I layed my hand on her hand wrapping my fingers around her hand.
Wait this is weird...