NO!

As we were all walking down the hall me, Nichole and Alicia decided to piss of the guys. Nichole started to meow. Alicia started screaming in a weird way. I just kept screaming no.

"Shut up!" says Taylor turning around clearly annoyed. I screamed no, Nichole meowed and Alicia screamed.
Hayes, Carer and Johnson all turned around and covered our mouths.
I licked Carters hand and he screeched like a girl.
"We have to get Gabby from the airport. She should be land in about 20 minutes so let's go!"
We all went out to the limo and slowly piled in. When we got to the airport we saw Gabby already waiting for us. She got in and sat next to me and Carter.
Text convo:
G=Gabby
K=Kaitlyn
~
G: what's new?
K: not much dating one of the guys can u guess? 😂
G: Carter?
K: yepp
G: don't treat him like Ron.
K: shut up!😂 now that's weird THANKS!!! 😒😂
G: ILY!
K: yea sure you do. 😂💙
G: 😂😂 I'm casually fangirling on the inside rn! 😂😂😍
K: why?
G: because there's a cutie in this limo.
K: Ikr I'm so cute 😂😃
G: not you! Shawn!
K: be like that
~
End of convo

Then we both started laughing really hard and everyone was staring at us. I gave Nichole my phone and she started laughing also. I turned my body away from Carter and blasted my music. I put on his song 'What's Your Sign' everyone in the limo started dying and Carter tried getting my phone. By the time he could just about get it Cam took it from me and helped me. We pulled up to the hotel I took my phone and ran down the side walk. I could hear Carter running behind me. I look behind me and see Nichole Alicia and Gabby running behind Carter. They grab him and stop him so I can get further. After a few seconds they let go and run ahead of him. I spot a wawa and run faster to it. I run in and go to the coffee.
Nichole, Alicia and Gabby closely followed. Carter came running in. He came up to me and spammed my phone with pictures of the floor. Carter walks away and I blast his song and run out. I didn't even get a hot chocolate 😔. I could hear the girls laughing and running behind me.
"KAITLYN!" I hear Carter call.
I stop and turn around and look at him. He comes up to me and takes my phone then runs. Everyone looks at each other and decides to walk because we're all too tired and lazy to run.