Meeting the Guys

My mom and I had to pick Nichole up then we would drive to the air port. Beings Magcon was being held a town away the guys were staying at mine and Nichole's house. (😬😁) I'm surprised my mom let that happen.
*At the airport*
Me and Nichole were standing there impatiently. When we both heard a bunch of guys making noises and laughing. I recognized one of the guys laugh. Cameron Dallas. He was my favorite. Nichole heard Hayes' laugh which is adorable. She started smiling and laughing. I yelled Magcon and they looked over.
"Fans?" said Cam.
"No we were accepted into Magcon" Nichole explained.
"Well welcome to the family!" welcomed Aaron while pulling us in to a group hug.
"Go get your bags." I said trying to keep my cool and not fan girl.
"Where's yours?" Asked Matt.
"We live in Jersey and Magcon is being held a town away from our town so we are staying at my house. Even you guys. That way you aren't trapped in a hotel room. And beings Cam is the oldest he will make sure we are okay at my house. I just promised my dad that you goons will stay out of MY bar." I said laughing the last part. They all nodded and got in the cars they would take to follow us to my house. It was nice having Nichole live down the street because we can walk back and forth to each other's house.
As soon as we got to my house I took the guys stuff to my side of the basement. And introduced my dad to the guys I will be touring with for 2 years. My dad liked them because he didn't have to deal with them for the next to nights because him and my mom are staying at my aunts house and check up on us every once in a while. Mainly me and Nichole. When I got home Nichole got a call from our friend Brianna. We went outside and put it on speaker.
"OHMYGOD,OHMYGOD, Nickey guess what?!?"
"Bri what?"
"I WAS ACCEPTED TO MAGCON!!!"
"So were me and K.  Come to K's house the guys are here."
We went inside and told the guys that one more person was accepted into the family and we are best friends with her and all that crap.
Once Bri got here. I may have gotten some whipped cream and smacked Jack G. That was the start of a war. Until me, Nichole, and Bri called it quits and cleaned up. When were done the guys were playing man hunt. Us girls stayed in and fan girled the whole time. Brianna's favorite was Johnson, mine was Cameron and Allison liked Hayes. When the guys came in I set them us downstairs and my side of the basement and me and the girls slept on my dads side. Where the bar is. I slept near the bar to make sure the guys wouldn't get into it.

—————————
Hope you enjoyed. It's bad but idc I enjoyed writing it. And I might write in my other story. MIGHT!
~Kaitlyn Grace