All Too Close

*Kaitlyns POV*
I was at home cleaning Nicole and Hayes moved in while Carter moved into their house. Close by Nick Jonas ft Tove Lo came on. I started to belt the song as much as I could. As the song slowly came to an end I heard clapping. I jumped and turned around. Dom.
"Hey Dom "
"That was amazing "
I blushed and looked down.
"Do you want to go for a walk " he asked.
I nodded and walked toward the door beings I was already dressed and my hair was only in a ponytail all I had to do was put flipflops on.
I had my phone on and music was playing. I silently hummed it as we walked. It was nice. Silent. But not awkward.
As we were walking I spotted Ritas. I searched my pockets to see if I had money.
"Want Ritas "
"Yea but I dont have any money with me "
"Ill pay. Ritas isnt that expensive." We walked toward Ritas and I got the Oreo Milkshake made with chocolate custard mixed with it. Dom got watermelon water ice. As we listened to my music Exchange by Bryson Tiller came on. I started to sing it and do a little dance. I stopped and looked at Dom. We started laughing.
"Lets go back to my house " he said. Its not the first time I've been there. He lives with Kian and Jc. Their house was right down the street. We started walking towards their house. When we got there I opened the door and walked in causing Kian and Jc to look at me in the middle of their video. I walked by and pushed Jc into Kian. Which caused Jc to grab me and pull me into the video.
"No my Ritas " I silently sipped my milkshake as I looked Jc in the eyes. Trying not to smile. I finally crack and I laugh causing me to choke on the milkshake. That made everyone laugh. I got up pushing Jc again. I walked upstairs to Jcs room going into the little bag I have at his house and grabbing a bathing suit. I put it on and snuck out to the pool. Wishbone and Hazey right behind me. I did a front flip into the pool and swam around. A few minutes later I heard as splash. I look up to see Dom. I swim to him and dunk him under water quickly swimming away. Me and him have a water fight. After about 15 minutes I see Kian and Jc running outside.
"Lets do a chicken fight " Kian suggested.
"Im the only girl "
"So"
I shrugged.
"Ok. Jc I'll get on your shoulders and Kaitlyn on Doms "
I got on Doms shoulders as Kian got on Jcs.
Me and Kian were pushing each other as hard as we can. I felt someone tickle my foot which caused me to jump. When I jumped I almost fell off Doms shoulders but he caught me pulling me up. I kicked Jc in his arm. Kian was a little bit stronger than me but I used all my might and pushed him down. I highfived Dom and got off his shoulders.
"Losers" I said when they came up. They both dunked me and I came back up laughing. We played games and relaxed most of the time.
It was nice.

---------_----------_------------_---------_----