Jealousy

When we got to the hotel we figured out our rooms.
All girls in one room. It is the biggest room with three beds and two pull out couches. Me and Amanda decided to share a bed while Alicia (Bri) and Nicole(Allison) shared one. Then Gabby and Mahogany.
The boss we didn't really care who shared a room, but we wanted to know which room they were in and which room was the big meeting spot.

We all decided to meet up once we were all settled in. We want to Cam and Nash's and Jack and Jack's shared room. Amanda immediately walked over to G while I waited for Carter to come in. Until then me and Cameron were talking.

When Carter came in he had a jealous look on his face. Cam walked out of the room quickly he looked really mad. Carter came up to me and I smiled. He put his hands on my hips. He pulls me closer connecting our lips. This wasn't like our normal sweet and soft kiss. It want a passionate kiss. It then turned into a name out session until someone cleared their throat. We pulled away and I smiled while looking down and blushing a little.
"Why was he so close to you" Carter growled in whisper in my ear.
"I don't know but we were only talking. Why are you so jealous?"
"I'm not jealous.I don't want him to try anything. Your my girl and I don't want tho loose you."
I pushed past him and walked to my room locking the door and grabbing my Chromebook. I went on Netflix and started watching Flika.
Carter tried calling me many times and texts me a lot also.

-------
~Kaitlyn 💚💚