End or Beginning

Carter was around me morre and didnt want me near the guys especially Cam

 Right now we were all in Jack, Jack, Cam and Nashs room watching a movie.

He started to get uneasy and get protective so I pulled him outside beings everyone was passed out except for Jack and Jack, Cam, Matt, Hayes and Nicole.

"Why are you being so protective?"

"Because I'm nothing compared to them and I'm afraid that- that im going to loose you because I love you so much."

"Carter, never think that. I love you too much to do that. Your my one and only."

He engulfed me in a tight hug. During the hug he picked me up making me wrap my legs around his torso. He started to kiss me inteseley. 

"Lets go to your room," he said in the kiss. I just nodded my head. I jumped down interlovcking my fingers with his walking to my room. 

As soon as we walk in the room and close the door Im pushed against the wall by Carter. He starts to kiss me. 

"Jump" he whispers in the kiss. I jump wrapping my legs around his torso and he walks over to the bed.

He lays me down pulling away for a little taking his shirt off. As he takes off his shirt I look at his abs in awe. He smirks while kissing me more powerful. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I allow and we fight over dominace. 

***SEXUAL CONENT***

He starts tugging at the hem of my shirt. I pull away taking my shirt off. He looks at me in awe. 

He starts to kiss my neck until he finds my weak spot. I moan out in pleasure. One of his hands on my hip and his other hand next to my head holding himself up. He pulls away and starts to pull down his pants. As I do also. 

"Carter, condom?" he nods while grabbing his wallet pulling out a condom. He rips the material apart taking the latex condom out. He pulls down his briefs making his erection spring out. I pull down my underwear. And he postions himself at my entrance. I nod telling him its ok.  He slowly enters. 

He starts to pick up the pace as all you hear are our moans filling the room.

When we both climaxed he pulled out and took off the confom throwing it away. 

***END OF SEXUAL CONTENT***

We start to put our clothes back on then putting on Netflix watching a scary movie. We both decide on Poltriguiest. During the movie we both fall asleep.

__________

HEHE

Hope You enjoyed!!!

~Kaitlyn