Love

After that night at the dance mine and Carters relationship has gotten stronger. It was a fancy dinner because it was the last night for MAGCON to be in the U.S.. The next stop is Rome, Italy. I wore a simple strapless red dress and black heels. Carter came and got me from my room. Nicole answered the door and they kissed each other's cheeks as a friendly greeting. I emerged around the corner and Carters eyes lit up.
"Wow" was all he said while quickly giving me a kiss and grabbing my hand.  Hayes, Johnson and Gilinsky were behind him and they came to get Nicole, Alicia, and Amanda. We all walked out as a group. Cam being one of my best friends gave me a hug and said how pretty I looked when I only dressed simple. Not a big night just a last dinner I'm the United States.

*At Dinner*
Everyone was off in their own conversations. Cam looked at Nash and nodded. Nash looked at Hayes. Hayes grabbed Nicole's hand and looked at Johnson. Johnson grabbed Alicia's hand and peered at Taylor. Taylor looked at Matt. And Matt got Gilinskys attention. Gilinsky grabbed Amanda's hand and looked at Shawn who grabbed Sydney's hand then looked at Carter and stood up. Carter stood up and then had me stand up.  I stood infront of Carter and he kneeled down. He took a box out of his pocket. He slowly opened it and looked up at me.
"Kaitlyn Rose Hartman,
I love you so much. Your smile brightens up my day. You may get really annoying and try to aggravate me. The little things you do like try to always be in time when you never are.  How you can just be yourself through all the fakes. You're amazing. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you.  So baby girl will you marry me?"
I had tears of joy running down my face. I nodded my head. Carter stood up, put the ring on my finger. Pulling me in and kissing me. Everyone cheered as I smile while smiling into Carters chest while he hugged me.

-------------
Cliché but I liked it.
Kaitlyn Grace Reska -Real name
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚