1st Magcon

My stage fright came over me as soon as my eyes opened. Alicia and Nichole were already up. Nichole was wearing a red and white girl flannel with black leggings and boots you let her borrow. Alicia was wearing a Jack and Jack shirt with black leggings and a red Magcon beanie. I was wearing a blue, green and black girl flannel and dark skinny jeans with my white sandals. I put eyeliner on my water line and mascara on. Left light makeup. Alicia put eyeliner, mascara, and eye shadow on. Nichole didn't put makeup on. I straighten my hair and put it in a ponytail. With that I put my New York baseball cap on.

**Magcon**
They were calling the guys names one by one. When the guys got up there they started being goofy.
C- wait were missing three people
J.G.- yea we are
N- let's bring them out
M- first we have Nichole!!
S- Alicia!!!
All of them-AND KAITLYN!!
I ran out all of energy. I looked out in the crowd and saw a few friends.
*skip to m&g*
As the fans came through I gave them hugs signed their things and took pictures with them. Until my friend Gabby came along. I became really happy and started flipping out and squealing 😂. Bart noticed and asked Gabby if she wanted to be in Magcon. She got really happy and ran to her mom who was unsure at first but aggreed . I couldn't wait now there's four girls my age. Me, Nichole, Alicia and Gabby.
It had been a good first Magcon day!

______________________
Hope you enjoyed. If not IDC 😝😜😛

~Kaitlyn