Beach Day

We were all going to the beach today. Me, Gabby, Alicia and Nichole were all getting ready together.
Gabby's bathing suit:
Blue Triangl bikini  with matching bottoms

My bathing suit:
Blue green and pink cheetah pattern that has Ruffles with matching bottoms bikini

Nichole's bikini:
A full purple bikini top with black bottoms

Alicia's bikini:
Lime green top with teal bottoms.

All the guys wore swim trunks and muscle tees. As we were walking towards the beach Carter grabbed my hand. I heard someone running up behind me and nudge my shoulder. They kept running then turned around. It was my best guy friend Ron.
"Mother fucker!"
"Bitch!"
"Don't call her a bitch!" Carter said getting defensive. All the guys were also.
"That's how they were at lunch. They're only messing around calm down." Said Gabby and all the guys relaxed. Me Gabby and Nichole walked up to Ron and gave him a hug.
"Hey look now we have two Asians." I said as I ran away.
Carter and Ron ran behind me. I turned around and started saying get back to Ron but Carter picked me up and threw me in the water.
I got out and jumped on top of Carter and dragged him in the water. Everyone else came in. Except Shawn and Gabby and Alicia and Johnson. I saw both of the guys look at each other and nod slightly. They both leaned down and kissed them. They all came in holding hands and we started to have a chicken fight. I piece of seaweed floated across Carters leg and he screamed and I fell off his shoulder.
I went back to my towel with all the girls and we started tanning then the boys came with us. I had to fly back to Jersey this afternoon for my aunts wedding.

 I had to fly back to Jersey this afternoon for my aunts wedding

That's the dress in wearing with white wedges.