Aunt's Wedding

As my plane landed I was all alone. I exted my aunt that was supposed to get me that I landed. I grab my bags and start looking for her. I spot her with her back to me.

"Aunt Irene!" She turns around and smiles. I run up and hug her. I havent seen her because I've been on tour. I hear a few girls shreek and I turn around. They run up to me and we take pictures and all that. I turn around and I see the rest of my family. I hug everyone while crying a little.

*THE DAY OF THE WEDDING*

I slept at my grand mothers house so I could get ready with all the girls. I put my hair in a messy bun and look for my make up and my shoes.

 I put my hair in a messy bun and look for my make up and my shoes

^^ (The Outfit)

I got ready and we started to take pictures.
As we are taking pictures my phone goes off. I check it and its a notification that Carter posted a tweet. It read 'I miss my baby @ kianslittlecrab sm have fun a ur aunts wedding love ❤' I started smiling like crazy.

*During the wedding*

Me and my family were up and dancing to the music. Electric Slide came on and I got up next to my aunt and started dancing then the Cha Cha Slide came on. My aunt was drunk by now but was up and dancing. I went up to the bar and got a Strawberry Daiquiri. Surprised theyd give me one but oh well. I drank it and danced. I went back and got a beer. After that i drank some more. I had gotten drunk and didnt realize i went on Twitter. I posted a picture of the beer and captioned it 'fuck yea bitches 😜'

The next morning I had about 50 texts from Carter and 20 calls. And 100 calls and texts from Allison. Then about a call and text from everyone else. I was so confused why they were mad.

-
Hehe well its late so night bitches.

Kaitlyn 😀💚💙💜