Magcon Day 2

We were about to go on stage when Cam turned to us.
C- so there are 4 guys we want you to meet. Now we know you like O2...
Me-WHAT?!
Nichole- is it Kian, JC, Connor and Sam?
Sam-YEP!
Me, Nichole and Alicia-OMG!!!
I was in love with Kian. And Nichole loved Sam. We started flipping out. I just about started hyperventilating. Cam came up and hugged me helped me calm down. That's until he let go. Kian came and hugged me. I started to cry like crazy. Everyone in the crowd awed. Then we started the show.

First we started doing goofy little skits that fans told us to do on twitter. We started to play truth or dare. A fan dared me to kiss the guy I think is the cutest not hottest on the stage. I went to Aaron and kissed him on the check. Alicia and Nichole danced to a song. I sand Rolling in the Deep. Shawn sang Stiches, Crazy, Imagination, Kid in Love, Bring it Back, and Strings. Jack and Jack sang Like That, Tides, Flights, Distance, Wild Life, and Cold Hearted.

We did a dance off that I stood to the side and watched or laughed.

{ skip to M&G}
It was:
Table 1:
Nash
Cam
Hayes
Table 2:
Aaron
Taylor
Shawn
Table 3:
Matt
Carter
Mahogany
Table 3:
Me
Nichole
Alicia
Table 4:
Kian
Sam
JC
Ricky
I took lots of pictures with fans and signed many things. I followed many fans also.
"I'm tired and hungry. I should have eaten breakfast " I say turning to the girls (Alicia, Nichole and Mahogany). They all just nodded their heads. There was like 30 more fans in line. Until I got a text message from my dad.
'We need to see you and Nichole ASAP!'
'Like rn '
I forwarded the message to everyone and me and Nichole ran out. When we got home my parents were waiting outside for us.
"Yea" I said to my parents not giving a damn if I had attitude or not.
"You two are actually sisters" says my mom.
"I KNEW IT!" We say together
"Is that it?"
"Yes love you have fun touring." We ran all the way back and just in time. We got to meet the fans that were left and things like that. When we were done we all went out to a fancy restaurant. Then we leave to go to Florida.
This is honestly very exciting. And Kian, JC, Sam and Ricky tour with us. This will be crazy beings Kian is always screaming and be goofy.
Dinner:
My outfit:
Nice cartigan
Skinny jeans
Bear paws
Makeup:
Eyeliner
Mascara

What I got at dinner:
8oz sirloin steak
Backed potato
Applesauce
Virgin daiquiri
The night consists of what will be happening for the next 2 years and where will go and when breaks will be so we can go home to family.