Getting Back and Leaving

When we got back to the hotel everyone had to pack so we could go to our next MAGCON stop. Nicole (aka Allison) was already packed before they came to get me and Amanda. We all got back into the limo while I rented a car to drive in. I drove to the airport behind the limo.
When we got to the airport we all went through security and got to our terminal. I sit down and Carter and Nicole sits next to me. Amanda was talking G while Alicia (aka Bri) was talking to Johnson.
Our plane was called and I started to get really nervous. I walked on the plane not showing how nervous I was. I sat down and waited for!everyone else to come on. We couldn't pick our seats so I got a seat away from everyone else. I was sat next to a girl that looked around my age. I didnt say anything I put my earbuds in and listened to music. We were flying to Texas so it was going to be a long flight. I cant sleep on flights so I was taking pictures of the clouds and just sitting back relaxing.
A few hours later we landed. I waited for everyone to get off then i got off. All of MAGCON was standing there waiting for me. When I walked over to them Carter came up behind me hugging me. I turned around kissing him on the cheek. I turned back and talked to my friends while Carter had his arm around me. I look over at everyone and Cam looks upset. We get to the limo driving back to the hotel. The whole time Carter was near me Cam looked sad.

_________
Kaitlyn 💚💚