Epilogue

"And if you flip this switch, the robot will continue to do your filing work. Which takes an average worker up one month to do." The crazed inventor flipped the switch and the only thing that happened was the machine started smoking and assistants rushed to stop a small flame emanating from the robot with fire extinguishers.

"Thank you, Doctor Leskoske, your invention is quite, revolutionary." The emcee said awkwardly. "All inventions submitted this year all showed exceptional intelligence and sleek sophistication, but only a few demonstrated the true meaning of this year's invention convention, ways to make tomorrow a better, less stressful place and revolutionize our country's future." He unfolded a small envelope given to him by the stage hands holding the winners of this year's convention. "In third place, we have Harold Vonn, PhD." The crowd went wild as the esteemed Harvard doctor claimed his award for his tact lense.

"All these people are doctors," I whispered to Adam. "Or have gone to college. Do you think my dad even has a chance against these guys."

"It doesn't really matter what title you have or how many degrees you have," he replied. "As long as you're a thinker and have had enough experience, anyone has a chance."

I took a deep breath and shifted in my seat. I hoped that was true.

"Runner up for this year's convention, Dr. Tobias Matthews with his invention of the tie dye pen."  Tobias looked disappointed he didn't get first place, I was surprised, that pen was really cool, who could've gotten first?

"The winner of this year's invention convention and twenty thousand dollars for launching their invention, Maurice French!"

The crowd went even wilder than before, Adam and I were among them. I jumped up and down and hugged Adam as I watched my dad stand up from his seat among the other inventor's, his face flushed in shock as he staggered to the podium and collected his trophy and giant check.

Fortunately for us, the invention convention has been rescheduled due to a fire midway through the convention, so Papa still managed to make it. I came all the way from Yale just to support him. Adam decided to come along as well from his small private college in the area. We decided to call up Dusty, Colin and Louie who were on spring break together to come visit. The gang was back together.

As for Gavin, he faced charges for breaking and entering into Adam's house plus assault. As far as I knew, he was doing time at the local prison.

Everything was perfect.

****

PLEASE READ THIS AUTHORS NOTE ITS IMPORTANT.

I'm not feeling it anymore. None of you comment or vote and I have like three reads. I can't continue the series.

JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING! Kidding guys xD You guys are AWESOME commenters and avid voters and I have so  many views!! I could not imagine ever ending this series.

Speaking of continuing the series, by popular demand, the next story will be Jasmine! I was initially going to do her second but people thought I should do Snow White so I'm really excited!

Also, a reeeeaaaallllyyy long time ago somebody asked me to do Megara but Wattpad sometimes decides not to show me messages in my inbox and I just got it (I apologize to that person is you're reading this). Megara isn't exactly a princess but I think they should consider her one! Then I got an amazing idea to do the The Urban Not-So-Princesses (title not yet decided) and include all our not royal Disney gals like Wendy, Lilo, and Esmeralda. Would you guys like that? Lemme know :) I'll keep you updated with its progress during Jasmine.

Back to Jasmine, two things:

1) I probably won't publish it for three weeks at most, plan on an update November 20th. After that updates will be on the normal schedule, Monday's and Thursday's.

2) I started writing Jasmine the other day and after reading the prologue, I didn't like it as much as I did before. I think the writing is crappy but that's just me critiquing myself. I'm thinking of forgetting the prologue and jumping right into chapter one? If you guys don't like it please comment and tell me and if you want me to keep it please comment and tell me or else I'm going to leave it out for the rest of The Urban Princesses series.

I also meant to tell you I made a mistake. The last line for chapter twenty was supposed to be this was my happy ending so I changed it if anyone was wondering why this line was the same as last line. A little mistake but sometimes I get a little OCD.

Phew, longest authors note ever. I apologize for wasting your time.

Peace out,

-RavenclawMaven1198