Meeting

" WHY I'M ALWAYS HIT ON BY THE BOYS I NEVER LIKE. I CAN ALWAYS SEE THEM COMIN FROM THE LEFT OR FROM THE RIGHT. I DON'T WANNA BE A PRISS I'M JUST TRYIN BE POLITE. BUT. IT. ALWAYS. SEEMS. TO. BITE. ME. IN. THE."

Ugh just shut up you stupid song! No one wants to wake up at this time in the morning! I tugged my pillow over my head and slowly turned towards my phone. I then removed my hand from its previous position and slammed my finger onto the snooze button. This repeated about 5 times until I had finally decided to get up. I took the pillow off of my head and turned my alarm off, once more. I rolled onto my back and stretched. Now my motto is "If, when you stretch, you don't look like a girl being possessed. You are not doing it right " (A/N: Anyone else like this?)

I looked at the clock "SHIT! It's 8:30 I have 15 minutes to get ready what the hell?!"

I hurried out of my bed and got my uniform on and put my hair up into it's regular high pony tail. I had then gotten my bag and got my books from their space on the desk and shoved them into my bag. Why the hell are these books so heavy?! I grabbed my bag and slung it over one of my shoulders and pulled my phone out of my pocket. Ok, good. Still 12 minutes.

YUMMMM I smell pancakes.

"Dad are you cooking pancakes?" I yelled.

" Yes bub why?"

"I'M HAVING SOME!!"

My father had always made the best pancakes. I walked down the stairs and went to my place at the dining table. My plate had luckily already been placed and my father had gotten my pancakes onto the plate. I got some raspberry jam and cream and quickly covered my pancakes in the combination of the two. (AN: If you have not tried this. YOU HAVE NOT LIVED!) My father walked down to his seat and started eating his pancakes. We sat in complete silence and it was peaceful. Well peaceful until I took a glance at the clock. The clock had read 8:43. I shoved the rest of my pancakes into my mouth.

"Calm down Taylah!" My father scolded.

"sorry but, Oh my fudge cakes!"

" no bub they are pancakes"

"Dad seriously I meant the time"

" I know I'm just messing with yo- oh god Taylah hurry up and go!" 

"I'M GOING, BYE I LOVE YOU"

I called out before I slammed the door. I got into my white Lamborghini Aventador and raced down the road in hopes of getting to school on time. I got my phone out once again while i was stopped by some crossing man (A/N: ?. Sorry, I had a mental blank and forgot what they were called). I nearly cried when I saw the time, it was 8:55am. I literally have 5 minutes to get to school, get my books and get to class. There is no way I will be able to do that. I parked my car into the school 's parking lot and locked it. I sprinted to the doors once I heard the final bell, signalling that homegroup had started. I ran to class without my books just to make sure my teacher knew I was here but as I was running down the hall I bumped into someone. Not just anyone the school bully. Perfect!!.*note sarcasm.

"Oi watch where your going bitch" she spat at me. I instantly knew my eyes were going black, hopefully she would go away.

" WTF is happening to your eyes!! EEEEKKKKKKKK MONSTER BITCH"she screamed

"Now maybe you will leave me alone!" I shouted in her face

Immediately after I said that she started sprinting to her next class. Talking about classes I should get to mine. Ugh I don't really wanna but I have too. Even though I'm rich I want my kids to have fortune to so I must get a good job. I finally made it to my classroom and saw...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Authors Note 

Hope you liked this chapter it won't have one direction in it until like the 4th chapter but you have to read all the chapters to get the story.I wanna make a fan name but I don't know what it will be please comment and help me. I will have the next chapter as soon as possible.

Bye!

-Taylah