What?

Louis' POV:

"I'm terribly sorry Alpha, please forgive me. I will be forever in your debt." I pleaded to Zayn.

"Fine, but you will have to sleep in the barn." he told me

" Thank you Alpha." I was just about to turn around and go out when he placed his and on my shoulder.

" You will also have to watch your mate very closely, watch her every single second of every singe day. See what she is doing, but you will have to do all of this without being seen. If you talk, mind message or even wave to her you are going to die. Got it?" He asked

I was hesitant at first when he repeated:

" Got it?" he said through gritted teeth.

"Yes sir" I mumbled.

" Good, now get out." he said.

I walked out of his office, immediately regretting my decisions. I know what I can do. I can kill her. I ran out of the house and began my way to Taylah's house. Now I know what you might be think 'Oh his stupid' or ' Why is he killing his mate if he loves her'. Well the point is that if I kill her, then it kills me as well because of the bond. And if we both die then we can be together, forever in heaven. Nothing can hurt us there.

I approached Taylah's house and walked in. I walked past her father who was just sitting on the couch. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the biggest knife I could possibly get and began walking up the stairs to Taylah's room. I walked in to see her just lying on the bed with her headphones in and her eyes closed. She didn't even notice me next to her. I quickly pulled out the headphones.

"I'm so sorry." i said while I plunged the knife in her stomach. The first time I did it I felt a sharp pain ripple through my stomach. I plunged it in again and killed us both. Goodnight Taylah i managed to think before darkness consumed us both.

---------

-E.O.C-

----------

Taylah's POV:

I woke up to a very annoying beeping noise. I tried to tell someone to shut it up but no one would. I finally opened my eyes and looked around. I saw white painted rooms and machines everywhere. I only just noticed I was in the hospital when I saw what i was in. I was in one of them hospital gowns. I have one question. How the hell did I get in here?

(TIME SKIP: 1 HOUR)

I was sitting in the bed watching T.V when my Dad suddenly walks in.

"Oh honey, your up" he said happily.

"Uh yeah, um dad you wouldn't by any chance know why i'm here, would you?"

"Yeah, you were in an almost fatal car accident with your Mum" He told me

" Uh, No i wasn't, Mum died when i was young by a pack of werewolves who hated us. The Nightshade pack to be exact." I told him trying my best to refresh his memory.

"Wow, you must've had some dream when you were in that coma."

"Wait, so you mean we were never werewolves, we were never rich, I never had a boyfriend who cheated on me, I never found my mate, I never had a best friend named Kathy and we were never rich. Is that what your saying to me?" I questioned

He rubbed the back of his neck while shaking his head.

"Ah, Taylah, good to see your up and all good. I have some good news and some bad news. What one do you want first?" he asked

"Bad news" I answered

"Your mother has passed away from the car accident."

"good news?" I said.

" Your mother had ALOT of money hidden away in her bank account." he said smiling.

" WHAT THE F*CK! YOU THINK MONEY CAN BUY A F*CKING LIFE?! YOU LITTLE F*CKING WORTHLESS SH*TTY ARSEH*LE YOU DON'T F*CKING GET IT! MONEY CANT F*CKING GET A F*CKING LIFE BACK!"

" I'm sorry mis-"

"OH, DON'T YOU F*CKING START WITH THE I'M SORRY MISS! YOU DON'T F*CKING MEAN IT YOU PUTAIN DE CHATTE!" I swore in French.

"Je voulais juste vous réconforter" he said in French

"well it didn't work, now, did it?"

" No" he answered

(A.N 'Putain de chatte' = f*cking cunt. 'Je voulais juste vous réconforter' = i was just trying to comfort you. Sorry about so much french.)

"Can we please have some alone time doctor?" my dad asked him.

The doctor nodded and got out of the room. My father sighed frustratingly and buried his head in his hands. I never knew i could speak french, let alone understand it.

" Taylah, I never knew you speak french." he told me

" Me neither"

He looked up quickly as if he remembered something.

"Taylah, I have something to tell you."

" Yeah what is it?"

"Your a ............................"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter because i had a lot of fun writing it. I hope you liked the twist in there. anyway the next chapter should be up by Thursday.

bye my Contest-winning, fluffiest of all fluffiness unicorns

-Taylah