Introduction

-S.O.C-

Hi my name is Taylah Lully and I am from the moonlight pack. Before you say anything, yes, I am a werewolf. People don't believe they exist but trust me they do.

My pack is very large in number and I am the Alpha's daughter (the soon to be Alpha). I have to wait to find my mate or my mate to find me to become Alpha and hopefully he is respected in his pack if not, I have to give the alpha-ship to my little sister who has not yet found her mate.

We have just one enemy and that is the Nightshade pack. They in our minds are the evil pack. When I was around 5 years old they came and killed my mother in front of me, just to make me suffer ~f*cking bastards~. I will never forgive them they are just dirty excuses for people. I hate them.

Anyway onto me. As you know already my name is Taylah and my wolf's name is Skyla. She is one of the very last ones of our kind. She has all the powers you could ever think of. She is also a very big built wolf.

She is a very special and unique wolf. Her natural colour is white but she has this little grey diamond shape on her forehead. She claims she doesn't recall how exactly she got it. She and I are very similar (not with looks but with personality ) she is very sassy at times and very protective of humans.

As for me well I have long brown hair that ends at the small of my back and I am skinny but not just skin and bones. I am 19 years old. I have an even skin tone Oh! My eyes they change colour whether what mood I'm in. It's the same with my wolf.