It's complicated

Kathy's POV:

Taylah and I were running full speed and let me tell you I completely admired Taylah's wolf. It was so pretty. The white on it suited her perfectly but the eyes were strange. They were the same as her human form. I don't know if its normal, but her eyes always swap from white to dark blue to yellow. I think I should ask her about that later. Now I just wanna have fun. Taylah and I were out of breath, so I started slowing down which resulted in her slowing down.

"Hey Taylah, I know we have only known each other for a day but i really wanna ask you something."

"Sure spill" she told me

"Well, what is with your eyes? I'm not trying to be rude at all but, your eyes, they change colour. i was just wondering if that was normal? and if it is what does it mean?"

"Kathy, you know how all werewolves have powers? yeah well anyway i have all the powers you could ever think of. My eyes change colour depending on what mood I'm in. Like, Black means I'm angry. Very light blue means I'm in love. Green means I'm happy. Dark blue means I'm sad. Red means I'm hungry. Brown means I'm tired. Grey means I'm vengeful. Orange means I'm proud. Purple means I'm disappointed. Yellow means I'm depressed, and lastly White means I'm in pain."

"Oh, It all makes sense now." i said.

So she is always depressed, sad, and in pain. I wonder why. I would use my Mind reading power but now I feel like she should have her own space. Maybe that dude I saw in her head before when we were walking down her street was her best friend from a very long time ago and he left. Maybe I will never know until she tells me. Oh and let me tell you a little about my power. As you should of already figured out my power is mind reading but it has It's disadvantages like: I can feel what the other person is feeling while their thinking the thought. And sometimes if I look too deep into someone's thought I can get lost and it drains all my physical power out of me therefore I cannot do anything for a week.

" Hey how 'bout we go to your place now?" I asked.

"Sure" she replied.

We were running to her house and it is VERY big. It was a house made of white timber planks and there was a balcony on each floor. I would probably guess it's 4-5 stories high. The railing of the balconies matched perfectly with the timber because they were black. And the windows were very beautiful and big. It was cool because there were also curtains on the balconies in case you want some alone time. ;) if you know what I mean. Anyway we were walking up to her door and it was a golden colour which matched the whole house perfectly. We walked in and she was immediately greeted by, I'm guessing, her father. He had greyish brownish hair, he didn't have many wrinkles and I would say he was about 46.

"And who is this Taylah?" He asked her looking at me.

"Oh yeah sorry. Dad this is Kathy, Kathy this is my dad Andrew-"

"But you can just call me dad" he interrupted her.

I nodded my head in response. Well he seems like a fun person.

"Kathy wanna go up to my room?" She asked me.

"Uh sure, just give me a warning if its big though okay?"I told her

"Okay, I will warn you now it's pretty big." She told me

I nodded my head again. We started walking up the, what i think, never ending stairs and walked up to her room.

We entered her room and my feet instantly comfortable because she has a fluffy carpet. It is so fluffy I COULD DIE! Not really but it's really fluffy. She ran and jumped on her king size bed and made herself comfortable. I decided to follow her and ran and jumped on the bed and she moved just as I landed and I ended up falling on her. Let me tell you, it isn't the most comfortable place I have been all my life. I laughed and got off her.

"Why the fudge did you do that, you idiot?" She questioned but joked.

"Why did you all of a sudden have a feeling to move as soon as I jumped? You biatch" I joked.

"Tuschè" she said while nodding her head slowly.

"Well anyway, lets talk about boys. Have you found THE one yet?" I questioned.

She started tearing up so I quickly wobbled over to her and used my randomness to make her happy.

"Rainbow, Rainbow UNICORNS ARE FLYING AROUND EVERYWHERE!!" I sang trying to cheer her up.

" Thanks, but I should get this off my chest, I did find my mate. And before I met him I knew nothing about 1D. I didn't know their names, their ages, them really. And that all changed when I met him. Before I go on you have to promise me something, you won't freak out." She told me.

"Ok then, it's not like your mate was anyone from One Direction. They are definitely not werewolves like us. God imagine that, if my mate was Liam and yours was- wait who is your favourite." I questioned

"Louis" she mumbled looking at her hands.

"And your mate was Louis. Oh that would be just perfect. Oh and I just wanted to know if you wanted to come with me to their concert this Saturday? I have two tickets" I told her waving them in her face.

She looked up and I swear I saw sorrow in her eyes when she looked at the tickets. Meh, maybe I'm just imagining things. She had a huge grin on her face and started nodding her head.

"This Saturday it is then." I said.

It looked as if she remembered something and her eyes went wide. Oh gosh what's happening?

"What's wrong?" I asked

"It's complicated." She replied

Right it's complicated.......

___________________________________________________________________

Hey I'm soooo sorry I'm late I just couldn't because I'm too caught up with building stuff with my dad. Sorry it's a short chapter. But now you get to know what my house looks like and what my dad looks like. Anyway I promise the next chapter will be up by Saturday.

Bye my fluffy unicorns. :) <3

P.s Dear Kathy, I hope I got your characteristics right sorry if I didn't.

Anyway I am still looking for Taylahs enemy.