Let the games begin

Taylah's POV:

"Dad why did he do this?" I questioned my father

"I don't know but all I do know is that if he truly loves you he will come back and be yours forever" he said

" I'm going out for a run" I said.

"Ok be back by 5"

"Ok"

I walked out to the backyard and wondered for a second before going back inside.

"Dad do you want to come with me?" I asked politely

"Wow, THE Taylah is asking me to go for a run with her." He said mockingly

"Dad. It's either a yes or a no" I said giving him the look.

"Alright. Alright. I'm coming." He said

We slowly trudged out of the house and into the dark thick forest. I gently nudged dad but he took it to a whole new level and pushed me over. He was laughing when he shifted which made his wolf look very very strange. The silver fur was shaking everywhere and he sounded like a dying cat.

"Dad it's not funny."I said while shifting.

He nodded in response. We padded around just slowly jogging. Then we turned it into a run. Then a sprint. We were running very very fast and since I can give my powers to another when I want, I gave him super speed so he could keep up. I pushed him into a tree for revenge for pushing me over, and let me tell you, that tree was no longer there. Whoops, guess I forgot about my super strength. I was literally rolling around laughing.

"Taylah stop NOW! And follow me." He ordered me.

I bowed my head to show him I respect him. We ran over some trees, I ran into a spider web. We were soon where he wanted to go and let me tell you I have been here before. We shifted and walked further into it.

~Taylah, this is our clearing.~

-I know Sky, but my question is what are we doing here?-

~Ask him and find out.~

-K-

I saw that dad was looking at the pond longingly.

"Uh, dad, I hope you don't mind me asking but what are we doing here?"

"This place Taylah, This place is where I met your mum ( A/N: mom for other countries )"he said still staring at the pond.

"Dad why are you staring at the pond?" I questioned for a second time.

He was on the verge of tears when he said:

"Taylah, that is where she was put after they killed her."

I could sense his feelings and they were not good ones. They were feelings like: Depressed, vengeful, angry, longing and just sad ones.I walked up to him and looked him in the eyes before I hugged him tightly.

"Dad it will be ok." I said while letting him cry on my shoulder.

He was full on crying now

"Taylah, she was my one and only, my soul mate, and them f*cking c*nts took her from me."

"We both have each other, and at least you know she loved you while I'm here wondering if it was just me he hated or he was just protecting me."

Now it was my turn to cry. We both sat down on the grass once I was finished crying. We let the long arms of the grass wrap around our fragile werewolf- human bodies. We in sighed in sync then laughed at how creepy we were.