Finally.

Taylah's POV:

(When she was dying)

All I saw was darkness. I tried turning around to find a stream of light that has managed to sneak through but I got no such luck. I was alone in a dark space. I couldn't take it anymore, I collapsed to my knees and crawled up into a ball. I did what I do best, I cried.

When I was crying I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I jumped in fright and turned around to try and search for something that just touched me. I was looking around and I saw nothing. To say I was scared would be the understatement of the century. I was terrified. I'm sure you would be too if this happened to you.

All of a sudden this red light consumed half of the black space. There was fire everywhere on the right side of the room where the red light was illuminating. Then a white light came shining through on the left side of the space.

What the hell is happening. There were clouds forming around the ground on the left side of the room. And the blazes on the right side of the room seemed to grow. I stood up and stood as thin as I could.

There was suddenly a man with a fiery face standing on the right side of the space. A beautiful woman with a stunning baby blue gown came into the left side of the room. I looked from the woman to the man.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHERE THE F*CK AM I!?" I screamed still looking back and forth between the pair.

"I am Lucifer my sweet, devilish child and that disgusting creature over there is Gabriel." The red man said. His voice is very menacing.

" darling, you are unfortunately dead. You however have the power to choose where you would rather be. I represent Heaven and Lucifer represents hell." Gabriel said. Her voice is the opposite to Lucifer's. Her voice is angelic.

"Imagine the power we could have over the human world,child. We could be the rulers of the world and you won't have to listen to anyone and you don't have to follow any rules." Lucifer tried to persuade me.

"Darling, I can almost guarantee you they would have you up in chains like the last one. Your mother is here waiting for you to be in her arms, just please. You have always been good. Come to heaven." Gabriel told me.

"Child, don't be foolish. Come to HELL!" Lucifer demanded me.

"Darling. Think of your mother. Come to heaven." Gabriel said.

"Hell"

"Heaven"

"HELL"

"HEAVEN"

"HELL!"

"HEAVEN!"

"ENOUGH!" I screamed. After I screamed there was an earthquake and there was black in the middle of Heaven and Hell. Gabriel and Lucifer gasped. I guess this hasn't happened before.

"What's this? Taylah has unlocked the gateway back to Earth." Gabriel said.

"But that's not possible Gabriel, no-one has ever had the power to do that. Unless......" Lucifer said trailing off.

"Unless what?" I asked. They both looked at me like I had 4 heads.

"Darling, do you have any royalty in your blood?" Gabriel asked, I nodded.

"Do you have any magic in your blood, child?" Lucifer asked.

"YES, NO WHAT IS SO F*CKING SPECIAL ABOUT ME!" I asked rather loudly if I do say so myself.

"You are the blind one" They said in sync.

"Alright, what the f*ck is the 'blind one'?" I asked.