Why?

Taylah's POV:

"Guys stop. His a friend." I told the wolves that are currently standing over Louis.

"Ah, Taylah what a pleasant surprise!" Said the Alpha of the Starlight Pack while walking towards

us.

"Uncle Mike!!!" I screamed before I ran and hugged him. I heard a low growl come from Louis but I just shrugged it off. This is my uncle it's not like he will try anything.

"Okay Taylah, you can let go now, Taylah please your choking me." He struggled to breathe out.

" Sorry Mike, anyway I come here to ask a favour." I said in a serious voice.

"And what would that be Taylah" he questioned

" I ask you to be kind enough to allow this wolf into your Pack. To learn your ways. And to learn to fight better. Please Alpha Mike. Please just make it happen for he is my mate." I pleaded.

"I say this not only as your Uncle but as the Alpha of this Pack. I stand here before my people's eyes and say, yes I do accept your mate to be in this pack and he will be my beta since I can smell the beta blood inside of him." He finally said.

This made my eyes go wide and jump around. I did a happy dance which ended up turning into the Macarena. I then noticed what else he said. He said in front of his people's eyes. Uh oh. I turn around and see the whole Starlight Pack just staring at me like I have four heads.

"Uh sorry you had to see that everyone. Please just forget you ever saw that." I said.

Suddenly this whole wave of laughter came tumbling out of everyone's mouths. Oh great now they will never take me seriously.

"ENOUGH EVERYONE!" My Uncle screamed

Everyone just stopped laughing and looked his way.

"Everyone go back to what ever you were doing before please." He said in a much calmer voice.

Everyone muttered a 'yes sir' or a 'ok' and started heading back to their houses.

"So now that your in our Pack and you are my beta, can I please ask you to state your name?" Uncle said

"Louis, sir, Louis Tomlinson." He said.

Then Mike got really angry and started trying to grab Louis but the guards had him still.

"Uncle what's wrong?" I said in a worried voice.

"His Father that's what's wrong!" He pointed at Louis.

"Why?" I questioned.

He looked hesitant as if he was having a mental battle. Finally he said.

"Taylah, my dear, sorry to say this but....."

"But?"

"Louis Tomlinson's father killed your mother." He whispered in a quiet tone.

I was dying inside. His Father killed my Mother. He has his Fathers blood in him. He is evil.

" I'm gone." I said before I bolted through the forest and shifted.

I heard the puffing of two other animals. I looked back and saw a grey wolf and a brown/gold wolf. Louis and Mike. I ran faster and faster before I bumped into something. Rather someone. Once again the Big Black wolf was towering over me.

"Hello Taylah" he said before biting at my neck.

He only nipped it before he got pushed of me by Mike.

"Thanks" I said.

I turned around only to see a brown/gold wolf. Louis.

"If you just let me expl-"

"EXPLAIN WHAT!!! ON HOW MY MOTHER DIED!? DON'T NEED TO, IT ALL HAPPENED IN FRONT OF MY EYES MORON!!!" I screamed at him

I got pushed down and something hard plunged in my neck. Louis' teeth. He does have evil in his blood. But he was so kind when he spoke to me at school. Why is he like this now?

Why?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't expect that did you? Well anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will put the next chapter up by Wensday. Bye my fluffy Unicorns.

-Taylah