I have to tell dad

Louis' POV:

I was lying there just thinking about her. Wondering if I should tell her or not. But if I did then that would be the end of us. But if I didn't she would die. I honestly don't know what to do.

I Louis Tomlinson am Taylah Lully's mate but I have been hired from the Alpha who so happens to be my best friend Zayn Malik to kill my mate.

" Lou what's wrong?" She mumbled into my chest.

" nothing babe just go back to sleep." I told her.

She sighed and looked up into my eyes as if she was trying to read me. She then scrambled up and started backing away into the corner looking at me petrified.

" yo-you we-were sent here to ki-kill me?" She struggled to breath out.

I nodded slowly.

"But you aren't gonna do it right?" She asked me softly and hopefully.

I shook my head.

"Babe as soon as I saw you I knew that I could never hurt you. You are what keeps me going everyday. Your smile. Your hair. Your personality. Everything about you just makes me love you. The more I learn about you the more I love you. I am truly, madly, deeply in love with you Taylah. I will do whatever it takes to know you are safe." I told her while I looked into her stunning light blue and green eyes.

She looked right back to see if there was any hint of me lying in my eyes. She just nodded weakly and said.

"I love you too Lou." She smiled a little before she let out a huge yawn.

"Well, some one is tired." I smirked at her.

I held my arms open just waiting for her to get back in bed. She walked over to the bed, got in and snuggled with me. Oh I'm gonna miss this. As soon as I heard little snores coming from Taylah's mouth I quickly but softly got out of the bed. I started putting my clothes back on and I tried figuring out what I'm gonna write on the note. I had to find a piece of paper and a pen.

I looked in my pocket and there was my lucky pen. It was decorated with carrots. Oh how I love my carrots. Anyway I found a piece of paper in Taylah's drawer. I took the pen out and I clicked it.

On the note I wrote:

' Dear my beloved Taylah,

I am terribly sorry I have to do this but I must leave in order to protect you. And as I said before I will do whatever it takes to know you are safe. That is a promise I will make to you. I am sorry it had to end this way but I think it is the best and the safest way. I am once again very sorry. I love you with all my heart. The reason I am doing this is for me to know and for you to never find out. I am really sorry I know I am being an arse but it is the best way. I will always be there for you just watching you in the shadows. You will never see me but I will always see you. Please don't try looking for me.

Love always,

- Louis'

At the end I was crying silently. I love her too much to know she could be at harm because of me. I left the note where I previously was. I took one more glance at her before I kissed her cheek and whispered.

"Goodbye Taylah."

I ran out through her house and was running through the forest at immense speed. I shifted as I kept sprinting. I had to get away from her as fast as possible or else she will die. I kept sprinting and sprinting till it was mid day. The flashbacks of her crying, falling over, laughing, talking to me. All the moments we had shared were now playing inside of my head. I can't stop them and I don't want to. I will keep them for forever and never let them go. I will cherish them. I fell from exhaustion but the flashbacks kept on pouring into my head.

Taylah's POV:

-Dream-

"I am sorry Taylah but I must go"

"Please no Lou don't go please." I pleaded to him.

"Goodbye Taylah"

In a flash he was gone. I crumbled to my knees and cried like I have never cried before. How could he do this?

-end of dream-

I woke up quickly and shot up. Looking around my room I saw no sign of Louis. Oh my god. There is a note where he once was.

I read it and it said:

'Dear my beloved Taylah,

I am terribly sorry I have to do this but I must leave in order to protect you. And as I said before I will do whatever it takes to know you are safe. That is a promise I will make to you. I am sorry it had to end this way but I think it is the best and the safest way. I am once again very sorry. I love you with all my heart. The reason I am doing this is for me to know and for you to never find out. I am really sorry I know I am being an arse but it is the best way. I will always be there for you just watching you in the shadows. You will never see me but I will always see you. Please don't try looking for me.

Love always,

- Louis'

That dream was real.

~ Wha it was all going so great and he just did that out of the blue. that is not right.~ said Skyla

-I know but i love him therefore I will do what he has asked me- i replied

~But Taylah~

-NO SKYLA I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND- i said while on the brink of tears.

I shut her off after that. I really didn't want to talk to her at the moment. I will get on without Louis but I must admit it will be hard trying. I think I should go to school tomorrow.Yes I will do that. I have to get my mind off of Louis. I have to get up now anyway. Hmm I wonder what time it is. I turned around and looked at my clock and saw that it was 11:24 am Meh not too late. I may as well get up.

I have to tell dad what happened.

___________________________________________________________________

Please don't hate me!

*hides behind a carrot*

It's not my fault that I haven't been writing much it's my teachers fault because they keep giving me projects and I just don't have time anymore to write.

Anyway hope you liked this chapter if you did make sure you click/tap vote or follow me.

Bye my fluffy unicorns :)

-Taylah