Training time

Taylah's POV

"DAD! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! I FAILED ALL OF THE ANCESTORS!" I shouted crying through the pillow.

I learnt from Dad, that it would take a few days until all of the evil beings are unleashed. I learnt that the evil beings contained vampires, black magic users and most importantly evil werewolves. Evil werewolves are told to be stronger than normal werewolves. Oh and also dark entities will be in the shadows just waiting for a victim to drag to hell. Literally.

" I don't know honey, I have never been in this position before." He said truthfully.

"EXACTLY! BECAUSE NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN STUPID ENOUGH TO ALLOW THE EVIL BEINGS GET UNLEASHED! Until me" I said my voice cracking at the end.

If I were there just a little bit before. It wouldn't of happened. If only I drove faster. But that's just it. I was too slow. I am stupid. I am a retard. God! Why does my life have to be like this. Is this a punishment?! If it is, why am I being punished. An idea suddenly got pushed through my brain.

" wait. Dad, is it possible to get all the good beings and train them for what is going to happen and to get them to protect humans?" I asked

He looked at me shocked. Probably because of my change of emotion. Or because of my idea. Meh. Any of those will do.

" Taylah that is a brilliant Idea. I'll call everyone I know and tell them to call everyone they know and bring them here." He said while exiting my room.

Oh and I should probably tell you what happened.

(Flashback)

" TAYLAH WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO NOW!?" Angus screamed at me.

" how am I meant to know." I replied quietly.

" Tay, it's ok." Kathy said while leaning forward rubbing my shoulders.

"NO, NO IT'S NOT KATHY! CAN'T YOU SEE!? I LET ALL THE EVIL OUT! IT'S ALL MY FAULT." I said crying.

"Sorry, just trying to help." She whispered while sitting back again

"Yeah, how's that working out for ya?" I said sarcastically.

"Apparently, not good." She said looking at her hands.

"Taylah. We should head back now." Angus said.

I said nothing in reply. I just turned the car around and began driving back to the airport. While we were on the plane I saw Kathy just staring out of the window and Angus asleep.

"Hey, Kathy. I'm sorry for bursting out on you before in the car. I just, ugh. Forget it. I'm just sorry. We okay now?" I asked hopefully.

She turned her head around to look at me. She stared at me then nodded her head. We hugged.

"Hey Kathy. Wanna draw a moustache on Angus to lighten the mood?" I whispered to her.

"Yeah."she replied.

I quickly pulled out 2 permanent markers out of my bag. (Do not ask.) And gave one to Kathy. I was drawing on the left side of his face and Kathy drew on the right. I drew a monobrow. A moustache. A beard. Side burns and 'SER' on his forehead. So Kathy could complete it with 'LO'. Once we were finished we both leaned back and looked at our master piece. We high-fived.

"I gotta get this on camera." I said.

I whipped out my phone and took a picture of him. Soon we landed and I drove Kathy home and I drove Angus home as well.

(End of Flashback)

And there we go. We're here now. I think Angus doesn't even know what happened still. I know I didn't act like the world was gonna end, but I think it's better to have fun rather than sit there and just worry. Just then dad came in with a grin on his face.

"Hey honey. I have good news and bad news." He said.

Immediately I thought back who last said that. I swear I could of ripped that darn doctors throat out. I wore a mad expression on my face.

" Yeah. What?" I grumbled.

"Wow. Someone's angry. Anyway, good news is that everyone agreed and will be over by tomorrow. Bad news is Angus is down stairs. And he looks angry." He said.

I snickered at the last part. Well I think Angus finally found out.

"Taylah. What did you do to Angus?" He questioned jokingly.

"I may or may have not drawn on his face with Kathy while we were on the plane." I said trying to contain my laughter.

Dad bursted out laughing, so did I. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Angus.

3

2

1

"TAYLAH! SERIOUSLY?! I HAD A DATE BUT SHE RAN AWAY!" He said.

When he said that I nearly peed myself laughing and I think Dad did as well. He was literally on the floor rolling around laughing.

"It's not funny. Tahlia" he said grinning.

I just nodded in response because I didn't trust my voice. He finally gave in and bursted out laughing. My dad was the first one who composed himself.

" Taylah, just make sure your ready for tomorrow." My dad said.

" ok dad." I replied.

Angus shot me a questioning look.

"It's training time." I said.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey my fluffy unicorns. I told you I would update soon. Anyway I loved writing this chapter. I love writing all my chapters in my book because I know I have people who like this book. Anyway you should read my friend's book. It's really good. It's called "True love" and her name is "CherryWei7" Anyway I hope you like this chapter and I have some more questions.

1. Are you ready for a lot of drama coming your way?

2. Are you going to read the sequel of this book?

3.Whats your favourite song?

4. Who do you think Taylah will meet at the gathering?

Bye

-Taylah