How am i meant to explain this?

Taylah's POV:

Ok so today is the day that the gathering is happening. I feel nervous. I don't know exactly why, but I have a really bad vibe about this. Like something I don't want to happen is going too. I spoke to Kathy about it and she said she could feel it too. Right now me, Kathy and Angus are sitting on the couch in the lounge room, watching T.V. We were watching the regular show. This show is really funny and very true.

'Ding Dong'

That would be our first guest. I ran to the door and saw my aunty Jessy waiting outside. I quickly pulled the door open and ran into Jessy's arms.

"Aunty Jessy! Long time no see! Please come in." I ushered her in.

We went and sat down in the lounge room and sat down. She looked at Angus and back to me with a grin on her face.

"So Taylah, got a boyfriend I see. What might your name be?" She asked Angus.

Oh no she didn't. She knew I wasn't a relationship type of person.

" Jess! We are not dating! And his name is Angus, but I call him Ango." I said glaring at her.

Jess didn't really see me much she only called up. She didn't know about Angus because she never asked and he was never there to interrupt my phone calls.

" Jess, this is Angus and Kathy. Angus and Kathy this is Jess." I introduced them all.

They all said their 'hi' and their 'hello's before Kathy turned back around to face me.

" so when are the rest of the gang coming?" She questioned right when the door bell rang.

"Now" I grinned at her.

I walked over and saw a whole crowd of people in the walkway. My jaw dropped. I never knew this many people would come. I saw all of my cousins, aunties, uncles, step uncles, step aunties, my grand parents and all of their friends but none of my sisters. You read right. I said sisters, I have 4 sisters but none of them came. Strange. I opened the door to be bombarded by people. Should've known that would happen. Everyone but 3 people came rushing through the door.

Oh.

My.

God.

It's three of them. Three of one direction's members. I thought they were a part of my imagination. Can I get everyone in my dreams to become real or something? I stood lost in thought when I said something to break the awkward silence.

"What a coincidence." Wow. I'm such an idiot. They don't know me. I can tell by their facial expressions.

"Uh, do we know you?" A certain curly haired boy said.

"No, I thought you were someone else." I lied.

They nodded their heads slowly.

"Well in that case, I'm Harry." Harry said.

"Liam" Liam said while nodding his head.

"Niall." Niall said while raising his hand.

"I'm Taylah, it's nice to meet you." I said politely.

"Taylah! Get your butt in here!" My dad shouted.

I got the boys inside and closed the door. I went to my dad and glared at him because everyone was laughing. I put my index finger to my mouth signalling everyone to be quiet. Soon everyone was quiet and sat down either on the floor or on the couch.

" Ok everyone, you must be wondering why you were all gathered here today. The reason you are here is because the evil was released into the world and we have to train to protect the humans and kill all the evil beings." I said.

Everyone either cheered or groaned.

"Well that's it everyone you can go back home now." I said quickly hopping that dreadful question didn't come up.

"How did the evil get released?" Michael/my uncle said.

My eyes started to water.

How am I meant to explain this?

___________________________________________________________________

Hey my fluffy unicorns.

I'm sorry this chapter is short, I just don't want my chapters to be too long. I hope you like this book. I promise I will update soon. For now, that's all folks.

Bye

-Taylah