Counting Raindrops

Copyright © 2013 Macy Dabicci

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This story may not be copied in any way shape and or form. Permission will not be granted at any time either.

...............Counting Raindrops...............

Summary:

Enraged by Jayce's infuriating words I couldn't hold back from using all my strength to shove against his chest, not that it was very affective . . . Either way I blacked out, being brought back a few short moments later when my back was brutally slammed into the metal lockers behind me. His glowering figure towering over me as he aggressively braced my shoulders against the lockers, an ominous glint in his darkening blue eyes as he glared down at me . . .

As noticed, Kat and Jayce aren't the best of friends . . . Rather the opposite. They have never really been able to get along. Arguing with each other was part of their everyday lives, they didn't know how to interact any other way, this becomes a problem when their History teacher assigns a two week long project with them being partners. From then on it could only get worse as they continue to fight . . . Especially when one of them takes their words a little too far . . .

.....................Dedication:.......................

I would like to

dedicate my story to my

best friend Kaylee

for all of her

support.

Thank you Kaylee.

................Written: Macy Dbc................