Chapter 2

What she had on that day ^^^

As Soon As He Pulled Me Off The Swing I Whipped Out My Knives.

Each Time I Stabbed Him I Said Words With It.
Get!! *stab Yo!! *stab Damn!! *stab* Hands!! *stab* Off!! *stab* Me!! *stab*.
The Other Big Nigga Just Sat There And Watched His Homie Get Stabbed...But Like I Said, I Knew That Shit Wouldn't Phase Him.
So With Those Actions, He Grabbed Me By My Hair (while i was still trying to stab him in the face) And Threw Me Into A Slide. I Was Taken Aback By That..It Really Hurt. I Hit My Head On A Medal Pole That Was Holding It Up.
I Tried To Get Up But Felt Dizzy. He Picked Me Up,And Put Me Over His Shoulder..I Started Screaming And Crying When The Other Dude Hit Me In The Head Until I Lost My Grip On The Knives.

All Of A Sudden I Heard Gun Shots, They Sounded So Close That My Ears Started Ringing.

The Two Dudes Dropped To The Ground..Thank God.

I Tried To Get Up And Run But Somebody Caught Me By My Arm And Threw A Bag Over My Head...I Passed Out.

Three Hours Later!!

I Woke Up In A Huge Ass Bed..This Room Was So Nice, "They must be rich or something" I Said To Myself.

I Was Trying To Think About How The Hell I Was Going To Get Out Of Here..I Wasn't Tied Up..But There Were No Windows, But I Seen Two Double Doors.

Of Course I Tried To Open Them But Of Course They Were Locked.

I Wasn't Going To Bang On Them Or Scream For Help...What If They Came Back!?

Anyways...I Just Sat Back Down On The Bed, As I Heard Keys Unlocking The Door..."Oh shit I gotta find somewhere to hide" I Said.

I Surely Fit My Ass Under This Damn Bed...Then They Walked In..."What The Fuck!! Where She Go!! We Gotta Find Her Before Boss Gets Here!!"...I Seen Their Feet Walking All Over Looking Around For Me As I Tried My Best Not To Cry...

Updating The Next Chapter Now!!
Please Read!!

Comment

Vote

Like

Yas...