Chapter 4

Almighty ^^^

Almighty POV**

After Boss Told Me We Had The Wrong Girl..I Was Actually Pissed Off, I Mean She Looked Like The Bitch...Welll..They Had The Same Hair Color And Shit, Fuck It I Was Blowed Asf Though.

Jahrii POV**

So As He Put Me Into His Car I Actually Got Excited Almost...Like This Day Would Never Come, But It Did.

But I'm Still A Virgin..So I Hope He Don't Try Some Shit.

Ojay POV**

While We Were On Our Way To My House I Was Thinking About Something.

I've Always Heard People Talking About How She A Run Away And Shit..That She Has No Where To Stay.

I'll Let Her Stay With Me..Until She Wants To Leave.

Don't Think I'm Gettin All Sentimental And Shit..I'm Still Bangin Thots Daily.
With Condoms Tf!!

Jahrii POV**

His Mansion Was Soo Beautiful..Best House, Wait Oops..Mansion..His Mansion Was The Most Beautiful Thing I've Ever Seen.

He Had All Black Living Room Set,All Black Kitchen Appliances,All White Dining Room, He Told Me This Mansion Was 5 Floors So I Could Pick Any One I Wanted.

Jahrii: Wait..You're Letting Me Live With You?

Ojay:Yeaa ,Why Not?

Jahrii: I'm Was Just Taken By Surprise..Why Though?

Ojay: Because I Heard You Ain't Gotta Crib ...So I Said, Shit Mines Is Big Enough For Me To Share...It Just Reminds Me Of When I Didn't Have One Either..But Look Here..

Jahrii: What?

Ojay: I'm Taking You To The Mall Tomorrow..Get Whatchu Want.

Jahrii: I Have My Own Money Ojay Thanks,But No Thank You..You're Already Helping Me Out By Staying Here, I Don't Want You Spending Your Money On Me..

Ojay: It's All Good Ma,Ima Do It Anyways,Keep Yo Money I Got Enough To Last Me A Lifetime.

Jahrii:....Thank You By The Way..For Letting Me Stay Here, I Most Likely Would've Been Dead By Now..

Ojay: Not By The Way You Out Stabbin Niggas,Almighty Goofy Ass Got That Shit Recorded You Fooled On They Ass..But I Ain't Even Get Ya Name Ma.

Jahrii: My Name Is Jahrii,But Really?? He's The One That Put A Bag On My Head Right?...Who Is He To You?

Ojay:My Worker,My Fam,My Bro,My Partner In Crime..Get Some Sleep Witcho Young Ass..Pick Ya Room.

Jahrii: Haha, Okayy Ojayy.