Chapter 28

Ojay^^

Jahrii POV**

As Soon As Ojay Said That I Swear My Heart Dropped...Was This Nigga Serious?? How The Fuck You Gone Give Me 2 Kids, Then Leave Me High And Dry..What Kinda Shit It That. Now I Really Hate This Nigga. How The Fuck Can He Do This To Me Though. I Looked Around At Everyone In The Room. Everyone Had A Certain Look On Their Face Saying They Couldn't Believe This Nigga. Keya Had A Look On Her Face Obviously Saying She Was Ready To Kill This Nigga. Mighty Had A Look On His Face Saying Is This Really Serious Right Now. Ojay Had A Straight Blank Ass Look On His Face...But I Stood Up And Slapped It Right Of Him. Then I Said " How fuckin dare you, sit there with a straight ass look on your face. You gave me 2 kid at the young ass age of 18 years old! Do you know how bad I wanna fuck you up right now Ojay?! I don't even understand how you can give me a good life, then end it just like that. You are really the true definition of a bitch ass nigga. The absolute true def!! I fuckin hate you Ojay, When my kids are born, ONLY call and ask about them 2. But other than that, I don't wanna hear another bitch ass word from you again!".. I Was Completely Broken. I Could Tell Keya Felt My Pain Because She Was Fuming With Anger. Before I Could Stand Up I Heard Keya Say Fuck That And Cock Her Gun..Then She Pointed It At His Head And Said " Explain what the fuck yo point is in this..Why you give her kids and break her off.." He Sat There And Laughed While Saying Don't Up If She Ain't Gone Blow..She Said She Ain't Know If She Was Gone Blow His Brains Or Not Because He Really Deserved It But She Wanted To Hear What He Was Say..

Ojay POV**

Bitch If You Gone Shoot Me, Get It Over With And Do Dat Shit Then.. Before She Could Even Pull The Trigger Mighty Took The Gun Out Her Hand And Said, Ojay You Already Disrespected Jahrii Its Already Fucked Up Whatchu Did..The Least You Owe Her Is An Explanation. SO..I Was Just Gone Listen To Him..When I First Laid Eyes On Jahrii, Was At A Party. When I Seen Her I Just Assumed She Was A Random Hoe That I Could Fuck. But When I Asked Her Friend Malika What She Was About, She Said She Ain't The Type For Me. That She Wasn't Some Hoe That I Could Just Bang And Not Answer Her Calls No More. So After That I Seen Her At Every Party I Attended, She Would Never Dance Though. But Malika Told Me She's Not Even The Party Type, And She Just Came So Malika Wouldn't Be By Herself. But I Got Interested In You Jahrii...Curious To Know If You Was Bout It Or Not. To My Surprise You Were...But, What Nobody Knew Was That I Already Had A Bitch.. She Was Outta Town In Cali For 9 Months So She Could Finish College..She Was Probably Doing God Knows What Over There So I Was Just Gone Do Me. That's How I Ended Up Witchu..So I Said You Could Stay Here As Long As You Wanted Just So I Could Fuck You. But I Found Out You Was A Virgin, I Also Wanted To Be Your First. And I Was, But I Got You Pregnant Because My Other Bitch Couldn't Have Kids..And I Knew You Were Worthy Enough Of Having Them So I Did That Inside Of You..Gave You 2 Children You Can Later Care For. I'm Not Saying Ima Disappear On My Kids..I Just Wont Be In Their Lives As Much As You Will..But I Had To End This Earlier Than Expected Because She Came Home A Little 2 Early. When She Got Here She Thought All Your Clothes Were A Welcome Back Gift..That's Why She Had On That Robe Of Yours. I Love You Jahrii Don't Get Me Wrong..But Me And Her Have History That No One Knew About...Not Even My Main Mans, Biggs And Mighty..Secrets Tell A Lot About A Person..And Mighty? It Was Nice Workin Witchu Bro..But Ima Have To Letchu Go. But You Have Enough Power To Make A Business As Big As Mine. I Ain't Gone Hate On You..But Just Know Who Built You My Nigga...

Almighty POV**

Bro You Got Shit Fucked Up Foreal, You Fucked Up In The Head Aintchu!? Fuck Whatchu Talkin About Nigga, Fuck You Man, I Thought You Was My Brother Nigga. Now You Switchin Up Like A Bitch Who Finna Get Ran Bro. I Don't Feel That Shit At All, And You Ain't Build Shit You Pussy We Made This Shit Together But If It Wasn't For MY Dad Neither One Of Us Would Be Put On Right Now...You A Real Bitch Ass  Nigga Real Talk, Lets Go Y'all. Keya Go Upstairs And Help Jahrii Pack All Her Shit Up, Y'all Stayin With Me.. Jahrii Started To Cry As Soon As Ojay Finished Up With What He Had To Say. I Honestly Started To Feel Bad For Her, I Don't Know Why He Actually Doing This To Her. But He'll Come To His Senses Sooner Or Later. But Ima Help Jahrii, Ima Just Let Keya And Jahrii Stay With Me Until She Get Over His Dumb Ass. But What I Really Can't Believe Is That Ojay Switched Up On Me. Me And Him Been Rockin Since 5th Grade..But Why Drop Me Now?? Why Drop Jahrii Now?? Fuck That Other Bitch, She Ain't Have SHIT On Jahrii. I Don't Even Know What To Think Of That Nigga Anymore..But He Didn't Say Anything When I Was Done, He Just Stared Off Into Space Like A Dumb Ass..