Chapter 25

Biggs cute ass^^^

Biggs POV**

I Swear I Tried To Warn Malika That This Ain't What She Wanted. I'll Fuck Around And Break Something On Her Little Ass. But She Didn't Care, Because She Went Straight Down And Tried To Unbuckle My Belt. But Ima Tell Y'all Something..I'm One Of Them Ugly Sexy Niggas. Them Ugly Sexy Niggas Got That Shit. But If She After Me For My Money She Can Get Gone. So I Stopped Her So I Can See What The Fuck Her Intentions Were. I'm Not Fuckin No More Ham Bitches. So Malika...Why Are You Tryna Fuck Me?..She Said That She Loves My Music, I'm Attracted To Her, I'm Renovated, I'm Not One Of These Broke Niggas, And I Got My Shit Together Like No Other..I Did Wanna Fuck Malika, But I Didn't Really Want To Because She Was A Little Too Easy. But It Is What It Is. I Didn't Say Anything After What She Told Me, All I Did Was Nod My Head With A " i know " Kinda Smirk. She Grabbed My Hand, Then Took Me Upstairs. I Don't Know Why Because She Didn't Know Where She Was Going. She Ended Up Taking Me To One Of My Guest Rooms..I Had To Take Her To The Elevator And Go Up To The Third Floor Up To My Actual Room.

She Put On This Dominant Type Of Act And Pushed Me Down On The Bed. I Didn't Go Down When She Tried To, So I Just Awkwardly Sat Down. She Unbuckled My Gucci Belt And Then Took It Off. I Stood Up So She Could Pull Off My Robin Jeans. Then She Pulled My Polo Boxers Down And Seen What I Was Workin With. She Stared At It In Surprise For A Second Then Got Up And Said She Needed To Go Inside The Bathroom. So She Got Up And As Soon As She Closed The Door I Busted Out Laughing Hard Asf.

I Heard Her In There Talking To Herself Saying " come on now Malika, mama pam aint raise no punk bitch, i know its big but we can get through this"

I Interrupted Her And Said, Bro You In There Preparin Yo Self And Shit I'm Dead As Fuck! She Started To Laugh And Then She Came Out Of The Bathroom Looking Like She Was Ready For War. We Walked Back To My Bed Then She Started To Suck Me Up. Her Head Was Straight. It Wasn't The Best I Ever Had But It Was Still Good. She Tried To Deep Throat Me, An Ended Up Choking Herself. I Knew I Had A Monster On Me, But She Was Completely Hurting Herself. She Started Lickin Me Around  Then She 10 Minutes After Allat. She Grabbed My Hands, Lifted Me Up Off The Bed, Then Laid Down Her Back. I Told Her To Turn That Ass Around She Too Thick Foe Dat. She Got Up Lookin A Little Scared Because She Already Knew What Position Was Awaiting Her. BAACKSHOOOOOTTTSSSS!!!

I Grabbed Her By Her Hips Then Bent Her Over The Bed. She Was Wet And My Dick Was Still Wet From Her Mouth, So That Was Easy Access. I Put It In, But It Wasn't Easy. She Was Instantly Moaning And Screaming Her Head Off. That Shit Was Too Loud So I Picked Her Up Spun Her Around (while still inside her) With Her Legs Wrapped Around My Waist. I Walked To My Speakers Then Turned On Thick Bitch...Cause I Was Finna Bang. So, I Walked Us Back To The Bed, Spun Her Back Around Then Started Banging Her Brains Out From The Back. 5 Minutes Later She Was About To Cum Because Her Legs Started To Shake Even Harder. But I Didn't Want Her To Cum Just Yet. So I Pushed Her Onto The Bed And Put Her Into A Doggy Style Position. I Placed Her With Her Ass Up, And Her Face Down. I Put My Hand On Her Neck And Pushed Her Face Into One Of My Pillows, With One Hand Holding Her Arms. 

She Was Moaning Out In Pleasure AND Pain. I Seen Tears Coming Out Her Eyes So I Stopped And Asked Her If I Was Hurting Her, But She Said No Just Keep Going. I Didn't Think This Would Have That Much Of An Impact. She Asked If She Could Ride Me So I Let Her. I Flipped Her Over And She Rode Me Backwards. I Seen Her Ass Go Up And Down And Up And Down And Up And Down. She Was Basically Twerkin On My Dick And Of Course I Was Enjoying It...

Keya POV**

Me And Jahrii Walked Into The Doctors Office 30 Minutes Ago And The Fuckin Doctor STILL Didn't Show Up. So Me And Jahrii Just Decided To Go To The Store Then Go Home. We Drove To The Nearest Citgo So I Could Get A Straw-Berr-Ita And Jahrii Got An Arizona. Then We Drove Home, Jahrii Was 6 Months Pregnant So I Didn't Want Her Driving..Even Though It Was Her Car. When We Got In The House No One Was There So We Sat There Watching A Movie Called Lucy. I Got Bored So I Told Jahrii I Was About To Drive To Mighty's House To See What He Had Up For Today. But She Said Since Ojay Wasn't Here She Didn't Want To Stay By Herself. She Told Me To Wait On Her As She Walked Up The Stairs. I Slowly Waited As While I Listened To Her Moving Things Around Her And Ojay's Room. 2 Minutes Later She Came Down The Stairs With A Strap. I Asked Her What She Was Doing With It And She Said We Never Know When Somebody's Out To Get Us. She Was Absolutely Right. Especially With What Happened With King. But She Put The Strap In My Chanel Purse And We Walked Out The Door, She Only Put One In My Purse Because She Had One Already. We Drove Down Puritan To Mighty's House And Seen Some Of Our Old Friends. We Stopped, Got Out, Then Talked To Them. Raymond And Glenn Really Couldn't Believe That Jahrii Was Pregnant. Glenn And Raymond Were Our Childhood Friends, They Had A Few Fights With PaidLife Though. But We Me And Jahrii Always Have To Squash Their Beef Because They Just Boys And Boys Sometimes Fight Over Petty Shit Like Females. They Fought Over These Girls That Stay On They Dick Constantly. 

Now...The Ones On PaidLife, Including Me And Jahrii, Hated Those Yrn Bitches. They Hated Us Too, Both Groups Made Their Money But we Made It Better Than They Did. Me, Jahrii, And Malika Had To Beat They Ass Plenty Of Times When We Were Younger. They Was Always With That Jumping Shit. We Wasn't With That. We Shot At Any Bitch Trying To Jump In A Fight. Jahrii Shot Two Of Them Actually, They're Names Are Jazzmon And Arielle. Those Were The Super Ratchet Ones. She Shot Both Of Them In Their Chest. That's When Jahrii Got Her First Felony. She Got Of Jail When She Was 15., It Happened When She Was 13..That's The Last Time We Saw Jahrii. When She Got Out, Her Moms Took Her To The Eastside. But PaidLife Only Had Beef With Raymond And Glenn Because Those Two...Fucked All Of Them. Then Got Attached To Them And Never Left Them Alone. They Also Knew We Hated Them. Raymond The One That Shot They Brother!! Yet Those Trife Ass Hoes Still Fucked Them..Smh

Anyways..We Got They Numbers And Headed Back Down Puritan To Mighty's House. We Got Out And Then Knocked On The Door. No Answer...Knocked Again...Still No Answer. Tf? I Literally Just Got Off The Phone With Him. He Should Be Answering The Door. So I Unlocked It With The Key He Gave Me A Few Days Ago. Me And Jahrii Got Our Guns Out And Slowly Walked Into The House. We Heard The Shower Running So We Walked Up Into His Bathroom. We Pulled Open The Shower Curtain And He Stood There Looking Like A Dumb Ass...He Didn't Even Try To Cover Up. He Just Stood There Laughing At The Fact, That We Had Guns Pointed At His Face. Mighty That Wasn't Funny What If We Shot You?? He Said We Wasn't Gone Shoot Him Cause He Was Strapped In The Shower. He Literally Had His Gun Sitting On The Shelf In His Shower. I Just Told Him To Call Us When He Got Out of The Shower. He Said He Was Getting Out Now, So Wait Downstairs. We Went Downstairs And Straight Into Raiding His Refrigerator. He Came Downstairs And Told Us That If We Were Hungry He Could Just Buy Us Something. So We Went To The Chinese Food Store.

After We Ordered Our Food We Got Back Into Mighty's Hummer. Then Drove To Jahrii's House..

Jahrii POV** 

I Agreed That I Would Just Leave My Car In Mighty's Garage. So We Just Drove Home In His Car. We Pulled Up Into My Driveway, I Seen Ojay's Car And A Car That Looked Like His Cousin's Car. They Both Got Out Before Me Because I Was Trying To Find My Phone. After I Ended Up Finding It, I Got Out. Keya Walked In The House..Stopped In Her Tracks With A Surprising Look On Her Face. Then Mighty Walked In Asking Keya What Her Problem Was, And When He Saw It He Stopped And Had A "damn" Kinda Look On His Face. So I Was Curious To What The Fuck Awaited Me. I Walked Into My Living Room And I Seen What I Would Always Regret...

I Seen Ojay....And Some Bitch In One Of My Bathrobes......