Chapter 23

Malika ^^

Keya POV**

He Drove Off Down The Street While I Was Still Laughing At Him. Then He Asked Me Where I Wanted To Go..I Said Whatchu Mean?

"I'm tryna take you somewhere...I don't care as long as its me and you."

Uhmm...I'm Not Really In The Right Dress Code To Go Anywhere Special..

" Well my house it is then."

As Long As You Don't Be On Some Nasty Shit, I'm Sure Ojay Already Told You About What Happened With Me And King.

"Yea i'm hip...But i'm not tryna do nothing if you don't want to...And I respect you more for that."

* laughs *

You Better Hope You Don't Have A Fridge Full, Because I Like To Eat. You Could Fuck Around And Not Have No More Food Frfr..

"That's not even possible, I love to eat to...Nigga I literally have THREE refrigerators. We can be fat asses together. FINALLY I meet a female that likes to eat..All these other hoes only eat like...Barely anyhing."

Well You Met The Right Onee..

Biggs POV**

As Soon As I Woke Up { tied up in a chair } I Seen Some Pregnant Girl Talking To Ojay With A Damn Pot In Her Hand. Ojay! Bro You See Me Tied Up In This Damn Chair Bro Untie Me Nigga!

" Damn I lowkey forgot you was right there nigga its all good, let me get a knife ion feel like doin that shit."

Nigga...Hurry Tf Up Ojay.

* walks out of the living room *

So...Who Is You?

" I'm Jahrii...Who are you, and why'd you break in here??"

I'm Ojay Cousin And I Came To Surprise Him..Haven't Seen Him In 10 Years.

" You could've knocked.."

That's Just How Me And Ojay Used To Do Things When We Younger...Force Of Habit..

" Please don't do that again...I was thinking about stabbing you to death. The pregnant one's are crazy!"

Yeaa Speaking Of Pregnant, Is That My Lil Cousin In There Or Nahh..

"Yes... He took my virginity, so no denying them."

Them??

"Yup...We're having twins.."

God Damn..

Ojay POV**

I Got The Knife Y'all. So Whatchu Doing Here Fam, You Good Bro? How You Been Holdin Up.

" Err-thang been straight, but how you meet her bro?"

Why..

" Cause I Been On The West 7 Bro..Her Family Lookin For Her.."

Well..She Ain't Comin Back So Ain't No Point In Tryna Look For Her.

They're The Ones Who Abused, Mistreated, And Violated Jahrii..You'll Understand That Part Later, But What They Did To Her Was Real Fucked Up So..She Staying Here.

" Well...Alright.."

* Biggs POV *

I Woke Up On Friday In 1 Out Of 20 Rooms In These Niggas House, Checked My Phone And Noticed I Had 5 Missed Calls..1 From Malika And The Other 4 From My Ex, Stacii. Now...I Honestly Know Where The Fuck I Went Wrong With This Bitch, She Was A Full Blown HOE. She Just So Fuckin Nasty. I Truly Despise That Bitch. I Was In A Long Term Relationship With Her, I Knew I Should've Paid Close Attention To Her. She Did The Most Unspeakable Thing To Me. I Gave Her My Everything..I Did Everything For That Bitch And She Betrayed Me. I Knew That If I Stuffed Her With Everything She Wanted..She Saw That As Her Chance To Dive In And Take What She Wanted. I Hate Set Up Bitches Like That. I'm A Real Nigga And Allat...But When I Went To Jail Then I Found Out What She Did...I Was Livid. As Soon As I Seen That Bitch She Pleaded For Her Life, Saying Some Nigga Named King Made Her Do It. Little Did I Know He Had A Thing With Her And He Basically Owned Her..She Said He Beat Her Ass Everytime He Thought She Was Falling Deeper In Love With Me...And She Was. I Just Couldn't Do It.I Couldn't Bring Myself To Kill Her. I Just Left Her Where I Found Her..A Broke Lonely Bitch. Every Now And Then She Would Call My Phone Expecting Me To Answer..But I Would Never Give Her, Her Happiness Back Ever Again...

ANYWAYS..

I Got Up Outta Bed To Hit The Shower And Get Dressed. 15 Minutes Later I Put On My Robins, True Shirt, And My Gucci Shoes, Then Got In The Whip. I Drove Down Warren To Hit The Station So I Could Buy A Pack Of Backwoods. Then I Called Malika Back. 5 Minutes Of Flirting Later, We Hung Up. She Told Me To Come To West 7, On Outer Drive To Pick Her Up So I Could Take Her Back To My Crib.

I Pulled Up At Her House, Knocked On Her Door. Some Nigga Answered The Door. He Was A Few Inches Taller Than Me, Darkskin, Skinny, With A Fade.

" Here she come bruh."

Aye...You Her Nigga Or Sum?

"Nahh Bruh, That's My Little Sister..Ain't You Biggs From BandGang?

Yupp..

" Wassup Bro I Fw Y'all Music Heavy, But Be Careful...Malika And Her Ex Friend Jahrii Banged Y'all Shit, Lika Completely Obsessed With Y'all Music."

You Said Jahrii??

"Yea...Wassup?"

Nothing Important. What's Yo Name Homeboy?

" I'm Darius."

Alr..I'll See Later. Is She Trying Her Whole Wardrobe On Or Something? What She Doing..

"Oh... you know how females do, can't make up they mind for somebody they really want."

Yea I'm Hip..

" Well ima see you later cuh, but you can just go ahead and walk up in there if you want, I pay bills in this mf."

Alr Bye Bro..

I Walked Into Her Middle Class House And Seen Her All White Furniture..That's Funny Because Everything In My House Is Swag Black. But She Came Down The Stairs In Some True Shorts, And A Black Half Shirt, With Some Burgandy Timberlands..I Loved When Females Dressed Like That. But Anyways, We Headed Out To My Crib While We Made Small Talk In The Car, Then We Finally Pulled Up. We Walked Into My Living Room Sat On The All Black Couch And Cut Of The Music. It Wasn't BandGang..It Was The Weeknd Initiation Because It Was A Time Like This. I Simply Asked Her What She Was Tryna Do...Then She Climbed On My Lap....