Chapter 29

Raymond^^

Jahrii POV**

After Keya Told Me That It Was Just Raymond, I Was Glad That Mighty Left His Phone Here. I Went Upstairs Mad As Fuck Yelling At Raymond, Asking Why The Fuck He Was In Here. He Said That Someone Sent Him On A Mission So He Could Make A Few Extra Grand. But He Was Gonna Make Millions Off Of Mighty Shit, His Shit Wasn't Weak. But We Both Told Raymond To Leave Out The Backdoor Before Mighty Gets Back, And Tell Whoever Sent Him Here That Mighty Shot At Him. Problem Solved. But As Soon As Raymond Dipped Out, Mighty Walked In. I Started Getting An Attitude Because I'm 7 Months Pregnant And I Have No Sleep In Me. So I Told Them I Was About To Hit The Shower, Then Go To Sleep. They Said Alright Then I Just Walked Upstairs To Pick My Room. I Can't Believe I Was Only 2 Months Of My Babies Being Born. I Just Couldn't Wait. When I Got Out Of The Shower I Walked Into The Room That Fit Me, And Laid Into The Bed. After My Doctors Appointment I Was Going Go Look For A House Or An Apartment. I Wasn't Gonna Stay Here At Mighty's Because I Feel Kinda Wrong. I Can Afford My Own House, But I'll Just Thank Him Anyways. I Wanted To Find Me A House On 7 Mile, Closer To All My People. Mighty's House Is Close To Them, But Not That Close. But Anyways..Goodnight.

Almighty POV**

While I Was On My Way To The Store I Seen Some Females Fighting At The Gas Station I Pulled Up In. I Really Wished That I Had My Phone On Me Right Now, So I Could Record it And Show Them. But I Didn't, So I Just Got Out My Vehicle And Watched. The Smaller One Was Beating This One Thick Bitches Ass. Well...They Was Both Thick, But One Was Just Smaller Than The Other. I Wasn't Lookin At Them Hoes Like I Wanted Them, I Already Had Something To Enjoy Being Around At Home. Keya Would Chew My Damn Head Off If She Even Had A Vision Of Me Cheating On Her. But While The Little One Was Beatin A Bitch, Some Nigga Tried To Jump In And Beat Her Ass. I Didn't Play That Woman Beater Shit So I Grabbed My Strap And Told This Nigga Not To Put His Hands On Her, Then He Ran Off And Left His Bitch To Get Her Ass Whooped. But It Was Getting Dumb Because They Was Just Rolling Around Pulling Out Tracks. So I Just Picked Up The Little On And Told Them To Break Shit Up Unless They Wanted To Fight Again. But The Big Thicker One Walked Away And Got In Her Car, Then Drove Off. The One That Was Still Here Kept Staring At Me Lustful. She Looked Familiar As Fuck Though, She Kinda Looked Like...My Ex. It Was My Fuckin Ex. I Said Fuck No And Walked Into The Store. No I Didn't Just Run Into That Money Hungry Ass Bitch. When I Walked Out With My Creme Soda, She Kept Tryna Talk To Me But I Wanna Hear Shit That Hoe Was Tryna Say.. But I Stopped Because She Said Something That Got My Mutha Fuckin Attention. She Said, But Mighty I Loved You. I Turned Around And Said...Bitch You Loved My Money, And My Homies, Fuck Outta My Face. She Took Out A Piece Of Paper And A Pen Outta Her Purse. I Got Into The Car And Adjusted My Seat. She Wrote Her Number Down And Handed It To Me. I Took It...Looked At It...Laughed...Ripped it Up...Threw It In Her Face...Drove Home....

When I Got In There Keya Started To Yell At Me. But I Didn't care, Because It Was Better To Have Her Here Yelling At Me Then Not Here At All. I Walked To Her Said " just hush, bae" Then Kissed Her..

I Wasn't Really Surprised When She Kissed Me Back. I Wanted To take Her Upstairs Right Quick, But Now Wasn't The Time. But I Tried To Anyways, And She Said Wait...She Got Me Eventually. I Wasn't Mad At Her. It Ain't Like I Can Force Her, I Damn Sure Ain't Finna Get It From Somebody Else. So I'll Just Wait. But Keya Told Me Was Looking For A House Tomorrow. I Already Got One For Her, I Just Wanted To Wait Until She Was Ready To Live On Her Own Again. I'll Take Her To Her Doctors Appointment Tomorrow, Then Take Her To See It..

Biggs POV**

Honestly Malika Can't Handle My Dick All Like That, She Stay Screaming, Tryna Switch Positions Every 10 Seconds, Running When I Got Her Ass In The Air, Shaking When I Have Her Legs Over Her Head..She Was Trippin. I Ain't Never Seen A Reaction Like This, But Keep In Mind All The Bitches I Fuck They End Up Tryna Run From The Dick. But They Ain't As Tight As Malika So That Explains A Lot. She Kept Telling Me She Wanted To Be With Me And Shit But I'm Not Tryna Settle Down Just Yet. I Just Told Her To Put That Idea In Her Back Pocket For A While. She Caught An Attitude And Shit Saying What Was My Point In Fuckin Her Then. I Said My Point In Fuckin Her Was To Fuck..What The Fuck Else. She Said If I'm Not Gone Be Her Nigga While I'm Fuckin Her Then She Just Gone Leave. I Took That Shit As Major Disrespect..So I Grabbed All Her Bags, Walked Downstairs, Put Her Bags On The Porch, Walked Back In My Room. She Had A Nigga No Tf You Didn't Look On Her Face. The Only Thing I Did Was Make Her Exit Easier. She Started Yelling At Me, But I Ignored Her While I Rolled My Backwoods. When I Was Done She Was Still Bitchin, I Ain't Give A Fuck About What This Bitch Was Saying She Had Me Fucked Up. As Soon As I Exhaled The First Hit I Said, " The Fuck Out My House Man." I Ain't Wanna Have To Pick Her Up Over My Shoulder And Sit Her Down On The Porch. I Wasn't Gone Hit Her, But She Sure Was About To Get The Fuck Up Out My Shit. When I Said That She Got All Up In My Face Like She Was Runnin Shit, So I Pushed Her While I Was Still Smoking My Blunt. I Told Her Get The Fuck Out My Face, And Get The Fuck Out My Crib. By This Time, I Had Put My Spliff Out. She Really Fucked Up When She Grabbed My Hair. I Still Rather Not Hit The Bitch. I Just Grabbed Her Hair, Walked Her Out My Room, Down My Stairs, Out My Door, And Slammed It In Her Face. I Don't Know What Was Wrong With That Bitch Or Who The Fuck She Thought She Was. But I Had To Hit This Video Shoot Tomorrow So I'm Bouta Finish This Blunt, Call The Bros Over, And Tell Some Hoes To Come Through...