Chapter 3

Ojayrius the drug lord^^^

Wassup Y'all I'm Ojay,I'm 20 ,All The Females Want Me, I'm 6'2 I'm Light Skinned And I'm Mixed With Black And Mexican..Team Foreign Nigga..

Back to the story!!

Ojay POV**

Lately A Bunch Of My Product Been Comin Up Missing..And I Ain't Wit That Shit. If You Steal From Me You Die, Period Point Blank.

I Already Know Who It Is..Its This One Thot I Was Talkin To Until I Heard About It.

But What She Doesn't Know..Is That I Know.
So I Sent Two Of My Workers Off To Find Her And Bring Her Back To Me ALIVE.

But..My Right Hand Man Is Kinda Angry Because HE Didn't Get To Find The Bitch...His Name Is Almighty.

Almighty:"Come on now ojay, you know I'm a good tracker..I'll Find That Hoe In A Heartbeat, Them Niggas Might Not Even Get The Right Bitch!!"

Ojay: Nigga Ion Wanna Hear That Shit You Should've Been Here Early Like I Told You Instead Of Tryna Fuck Some Bitches.

Almighty:  Man Whatevrr! I'm Finna Look For Her Rat Ass Anyways!

Ojay:  *laughing* That Bitch Was A Rat Though.....She Tried To Pin Her Baby On YOU, Me ,AND Vari.

Almighty: Lol, Well..I'll See You Later Nigga I'm Finna Check Up On Yo Dumb Ass Workers And See How They Doing.

Ojay: Bye Nigga..Strap Up Too.

With That Being Said That Nigga Walked Out The House,Got In His Whip And Drove Off.

I Just Pray These Niggas Get The Right Bitch..

Almighty POV**

After I Left The Gas Station I Went Ahead And Drove To The Park To Find These Niggas Gettin They Ass Stabbed By Some Bitch..

So I'm Laughing My Ass Off Because That Wouldn't Have Been Me.

So I Seen Them Hurl Her Over They Shoulder And Take The Knives Out Her Hands.

She Had A Nice Body On Her Though...And She Looked Like...The Bitch That Was Stealing!! Oh Hell Naww!.

So I Pulled Out My Strap And Shot These Niggas In The Throat.

The Bitch Called Herself Tryna Run So I Grabbed Her Fine Ass And Put A Bag On Her Head...She Was Out Cold After 1 Minute...

That was before jahriii pov of course^^^

Jahrii POV**

One Of The Niggas Pulled Me Out From Under The Bed From My Ankles So I Tried To Kick..He Punched Me..I Punched Him Back..

Almighty: Did This Nigga Seriously Punch The Girl In The Face..Wow Nigga, I Know I Made Her Pass Out But...Shit Ion Know. So I Went Over There And Held The Gun To His Head And Told His Broke Ass To Step.

I Can't Believe He Pulled A Gun Out On Him...Wait A Damn Minute.

Jahrii: Nigga Wasn't You The One That Put Me To Sleep!?

Almighty: Yea My Looks Put Yo Ass To Sleep Get Yo Stealin Ass Up And Sit On The Damn Bed Where I Placed You.

Wtf Was He Talking About!? What Did I Steal??

Before I Could Reply He Left Out The Room And Locked The Door.

Shortly After That I Heard Him Say "boss,she's awake"

This Can't Be Good.

Ojay POV**

My Nigga Almighty Told Me The Bitch That Was Stealin From Me Was Awake

I Pushed The Hoe That Was On Me, Off My Lap And Walked Slowly To The Room She Was In...No, This Was Not My House OR My Trap House..Just A House I Used For Certain Shit Like This..

Jahrii POV

I Heard Someone Unlocking To The Door Again..Omggg When Will This Shit Stop..I'm Really Scared Right Now.

Then I Saw Him...It Was Ojay...What Was He Doing Here??...Why Did He Have People Kidnap Me??

So Many Questions That'll Have To Be Answered Later..

Ojay POV**

As I Walked In The Room I Seen The One I Drove By Earlier...What.The.Fuck

....They Got The Wrong One......This Ain't The One That Stole From Me...This Is One I Used To See Around..Sometimes At My Parties..Sometimes At A Store..The Mall.......Subway, She Was Actually Beautiful, And She Was Colder Than Any Hoe Out Here...
*siigghhhhhh*
Ima Just Take Her To My House And Explain Why She Was Here By Mistake, Cause She Started Asking So Many Damn Questions..