Chapter 12

Birthday fit^^

Jahrii POV**

Yes Biitch,Today Is My Birthdayyy And I'm Finally A Legal Adult.
I Can't WAIT To Go Turn Up With The Two People I Love The Most, Keya And Ojay.

But I Haven't Heard From Malika In A Little While..Like Bitch, Today Is Our Fuckin Birthday And You Ain't Even Here!? That's Some Fluke Shit Fr.

Anyways, Fuck That. By Bad Biitch Keya Bought Me This Cute Ass White Dress AND My Favorite Candies For My Bdayy!! * sniff sniff* Only She Understands Me.

So While Me And Keya Were Riding Around On My Car, Playing Bandgang Somebody Texted Her Phone.

Girl Who Is That?

Keya POV**

This One Cute Ass Dude I Met In Forever 21, While I Was Getting Your Dress.

"....Tf Was He Doing In Forever 21....You Better Background Check His Ass.."

That Is A Good Question..I'm Finna Ask Him.

*text messages*

Me: My Sis Just Brought This To My Attention...What Were You Even Doing In Forever 21?

Cause Don't Try To Fwm If Somebody Already Fwu.

King: Its All Good Ma I Was Getting Something For My Little Sister..She Turned 21 Yesterday And I Was Handling Business..A Few Of My Workers Got Shot And Died So ..I Had To Plan Some Shit.

Me: Uhm....Damn, Ohk. Where You Gone Be At Later On, Tonight We Was Going To A Strip Club For My Sissy Birthday.

King: I'll Be There, What Club?

Me: We Gone Be At The Crazy Horse....Lettin Bandz Go..While Cold Bitches Strippin On The Damn Flo.

Hahaa..

King: Ha, You A Trip Ma But How Old Are You Again?

Me: I'm 19..

King: Fr?? You Looked Older Than Me, I'm 22.

Me: Cool..We'll I Gotta Get I'm About To Buy Something.

King: Alr.

Ojay POV**

While Keya And Jahrii Fat Asses Went To Get Some Food, I Started To Put Up The Decorations For The Surprise I'm Getting. Its Something She's Been Wanting But I Wasn't Able To Find One Of These On The Market.

Jahrii POV**

Girl What He Say?

"He Said He Was Getting His Sister Something."

Haha, Whatever.

We Were Finishing Up Our Checkers And On Our Way Home.

When I Walked Into The Door I Seen The Thing I've Always Wanted Just For Me!!

It Was A Tiny Rottweiler Puppy!! She Was The Cutest Thing Everrr!

"Bae Whatchu Wanna Name Her?"

I Wanna Name Herrrrrr...Uhmmmm, Her Name Is Tiki

Keya: Bruh She Cute Asf

I Knowww Righttt.

Bae Thank You Soo Muchhh.

When I Smothered Him With Kisses, He Actually Deepened The Kiss ..While His Hands Were On My Waist I Had To Remember That Keya Was In The Room So We Had To Stopp.

Keya POV**

OKAYY Freaky Mfss Gi Ahead And Do What Y'all Gotta Do, I'm About To Go Somewhere Anyways So I'll See Y'all Hams In A Little While.

"Bish Where You Going?"

To Go See Somebody Mff.

"Okayyy Then Bye Sissy."

Bye Lil Girl.

Malika POV**

Yea I Disappeared On Jahrii...But That's Only Because I Went To Go Work With Someone...His Name Was King. I Already Knew Him And Ojay Had A Little Altercation But Ask Me If I Care?

No
.
.
.
.

Anyways...When I Found Out That Keya Would Be Coming To Visit Jahrii I Got A Little Jealous Because Me And Jahrii Were So Cool, And She Knew That Me And Her Fought...We Hated Each Ever Since I Was 15 And She 17

Yea I Lost The Fight...But I Kinda Deserved It...I..Spread A Rumor About Her When We Were In Middle School ,But Jahrii Didn't Let Us Fight Because We Were Her Friends.

But Then..She Got Tired Of Trying To Protect Me....She Said I Wanted Fight Everyone Else BUT Keya.

It Was Sort Of True..But Fuck Them, I'm Going To See My Man King.....