Chapter 33

Terion POV**

Wassup Y'all I'm Jahrii's Little Brother. Well Not Blood Brother... But Through Our Foster Mom. I Consider Her My Sister Though, We Were Really Close Until She Ran Away And Never Came Back. But I've Been Looking For Her For 3 Years. When She Left My Family Wasn't Really Worried About Her. They Never Really Cared, They Only Adopted Jahrii To Get Checks Off Of Her Every Year. But Forget That.

I'm Only One Year Younger Than Her, But I Made Them Emancipate Me Because I Made Them Go Through Hell When I Was About 14. I Acted Like An Ass In School, Beating Ass, Slapping Teachers, Fuckin Girls In The Janitor Closets... I Was A Misfit. I Started Getting In Gangs, Then I Started Selling Drugs Only To Get Connections To Where Jahrii Was. But I Never Found Her. I Still Continued To Sell, For My Benefit. I Used To Sell For This One Dude Named Ojay, But He Cut Me Off. So I Just Said Fuck It. He Called Me Yesterday Though.. Telling Me He Needed Help With Something. I Really Ain't Give A Fuck About That Nigga Anymore So I Said No And Hung Up The Phone. That Nigga Must Really Be Dumb As Fuck If He Think Ima Come Back And Make Money With His Bitch Ass. I Haven't Seen All My People In A Few Months. I Had To Go Out The Country For Some Important Shit. Hopefully My Girl Ain't Been Doing Shit Though.. Even Though These Hoes Ain't Loyal. She Was 2 Years Older Than Me Though. I'm 17 She's 19, That's My Baby Though. I Been With Her For A Little While Though, So Hopefully She Wouldn't Fuck Me Over. I Don't Understand Why She Wants Me Because I'm A Little Nigga To Her.  Maybe Its My Dick Game.. I Don't Know But Ima Question Her About it Because Its Been Getting To Me. People These Days Are In Long Relationships... That Always Seem To Fail.

I Didn't Want Mine To End Like That. But If It Did Then I'd Just Go Back To Fuckin Hoes.

I'm A Loyal Nigga, But Hoes Want Me. I'm Quick To Dodge A Hoe Over My Baby.

Kamyra Was The Only One I Really Wanted. But If She's Doing Me Dirty While I'm Taking Care Of Shit For Us.. Then Ima Be Pissed The Fuck Off. The Last Time Me And Kamyra Fucked, I Can Admit I Nutted In Her. But It Was An Accident, So You Can't Say I Actually Wanted A Baby At The Moment. 

I'm Sure She Found Out She's Pregnant By Now, She'll Probably Mad At Me Right Now. I Wanted To Go Over To Her House To See Her And What's Been Up. She Should Be Showing By Now, I've Been In Columbia For A Few Months. I Lowkey Forgot Her Twin Sister Staci, The One That Keep Tryna Fuck With Me On The Low. I'm Not Having That Shit, I Do Not Want That Bitch. But Anyways.. I Was Pulling Up To Kamyra's House, And Then I Parked My Car. I Had The Key So I Could Just Walk Right In. 

When I Walked in The House I Walked Upstairs Into Kamyra's Room And I Seen Staci And Some Dude That Looked Familiar As Hell. They Wasn't Fuckin, But I Could Tell That Staci Was Trying To. But Dude Wasn't Having It, So When He Turned Around To Walk Out He Bumped Into Me..

Glenn POV**

This Bitch Staci Was Really Pushing My Buttons, Still Tryna Fuck Me. When I Turned Around To Walk Out The Door, I Ran Into Somebody That Looked Like We Knew Each Other. I Said Excuse Me And Walked To The Stairs Until He Called My Name. I Turned Back Around And Walked Up To Him. Then He Was Like " bro, its me Jahrii's little brother from a few years ago ". Ohhh Shiittt, This Was My Little Nigga Back In The Day. I Really Thought This Nigga Was Gone With The Wind, When He Got Locked Up. He Got Booked For A Bunch Of Shit When We All Used To Hang. He Was Gone As Long As Jahrii Was Booked. They Was Crazy, But I Was Glad To See My Lil Nigga. But What Was He Doing Here?

But Before I Could Ask Him, He Asked Me If I Was Here For Staci Or Something. I Said Why The Fuck Would I Be Here For That Bitch. He Looked Confused Then Said " well whatchu at Kamyra House For? ". How Did He Know Her? I Told Him Because Its My Girlfriend, And She's Pregnant With My Child. Right After I Said That, He Looked Angry Asf. I Asked Him What Was Wrong, And he Just Told Me To Come Outside And Get In His Car. When He Drove Off He Pulled Off of The Block, Then He Asked Me Where My House Was. I Told Him To Pull Up On Puritan And Griggs. When He Pulled Up He Asked If Kamyra Was In Here. I Was Confused As Fuck So I Asked Him What The Fuck Was Going On. But All This Nigga Said Was " you'll see ". He Got Out Of His Car And Told Me To Come Unlock The Door. When I Unlocked The Door We Walked In And Seen Raymond And Masoe Sitting On The Couch. I Asked Raymond Where Kamyra Was, And He Said She Was Upstairs Sleep.