Chapter 6

Jahriis outfit for the mall^^^

Ojay POV**

I Woke Up To The Smell Of Food, So My Hungry Ass Got Up And Went Downstairs...Damn

She Already In My House Cookin And Shit, Of Course I Knew She Was Different Then Other Hoes..But Nobody Ever Cooked For Me..I Never Even Had My Mom Cook For Me.

Jahrii POV**

I Woke Up This Morning And Heard Ojay Snoring..It Was So Funny, He Sleeps Like A Baby.

I Got Out Of The Bed And Pick Out My White Crop Top With My All Why Skinny Jeans And My Heels....No, I'm Not Grown But I Can Still Rock These.

So I Hopped In The Shower For About 30 Minutes ,Put On My Coconut Lotion And Put On My Outfit.

I Walked Downstairs To The Kitchen (on the first floor) And Pulled Out The Bacon,Eggs,Cheese,Butter,Bread,And Sausage.

I Was Gonna Make A Omelet With All That... A Side Of Toast With Jelly,And Grits.

I Heard Ojay Walking Down The Stairs..But It Took Him A Little While Because He Had To Walk Down Four Flights.

Good Morning Ojay, You Hungry?

"Yea, I Am"

Alright Well...Its Almost Done I'm Just Finishing Up The Bacon.

"Alright Ma But We Gone Have To Eat Fast Cause We Gotta Go"

What?

"I Told You I Was Taking You To The Mall Today, Ma"

I Looked At The Time On The Stove And It Was 2 P.m.

Omg I Slept That Long..That Was A Comfortable Bed Though.

I Continued To Put All The Meat In The Omelet And Closet Them, I Put Them Both On Plates Then Spread The Jelly On Our Toast..Then I Mixed The Grits With Sugar And Butter.

Time To Eat!!

"Damn, Where You Learn To Cook Like This??"

Ha, I'm Southern Ojay Almost All Of Us Southern Belles Can.

"Then What You Doing In Detroit?"

My Family Left Me...When I Was 10 I Just Stayed Up Here To Live A Better Life For Myself.

"Are You Sure You 17?? You Look 23.."

Yes Ojay I Was Born May 20, 1998 I'm Only 17.

"You Just Look Grown Asf."

Ojay POV**

Man This Girl Can Cook Her Ass Off...Well....Nevermind, Because That's Gone Too Much Ass To Cook Off.

After We Finished Eating We Headed Out The Door..I Already Hopped In The Shower And Put My True Religion Outfit On So We Was Straight.

I Had 6 Cars..I Told Her To Pick Either One She Wanted To Be Hers..And Either One She Wanted To Ride In To The Mall.

Jahrii: Ojay Thank You Soo Much For This, Why Are You Offering Me So Much?

Ojay: Because You Haven't Asked Me For Anything Not Ones...These Other Hoes Be Beggin For Change, But I Can Tell You Independent Even Though You Ain't Grown..You Still Making Yo Own Money.

Jahrii: I'm So Astonished..I Just Can't Believe You're Doing This.

Jahrii POV**

I Ended Up Picking The All Black On Black Maserati While We Rode In His Ruby Red Lamborghini

We Were On Our Way To The Mall When We Stopped At A Red Light And Some Girl Stood In Front Of The Car Like A Fuckin Dumb Ass.

I Peeked My Head Out The Window And Said "Uhmm Excuse Us"..

The Bitch Said "You excused bitch why you in the car with my man! You probably just tryna get money outta him"

Before I Could Even Reply, Ojay Had Already Jumped In....

Ojay POV**

Bitch She Not Asking Me For Shit, I'm Offering ,This Woman Right Here Independent Unlike You And Them Hoes You Call Friends, Get Yo Stank Ass Out From In Front Of My Car Before I Run Yo Boney Ass Over.

With That Being Said She Ran Into Some House On The Corner And Slammed The Door.

Jahrii: TF Was That About??

Me: Some Bitch I Fired From My Trap..She Was In There Tryna Set Up My Mans Illya, Like We Didn't Have Cameras Literally EVERYWHERE.

Jahrii: Omg That's Sneaky Asf...

Yea Yea I Know..We Almost There So You Can Unbuckle..