Part 2 Chapter 11

The dress keya bought jahrii^^

Keya POV**

Omggg What Was She Doingg Hereee

Her Eyes Landed On Me Before I Spotted Her And She Was Already Running Up To Me With Food In Her Mouth!!

Jahrii Was Looking Fly Asff!!
She Had On All Black True Religion Outfit With Her Hair Down, I Embraced Her Hard Asff And We Didn't Let Go Until Ojay Came Over And Said...

Ojay: Uhm.....Y'all Straight?

Jahrii: We Good Bae

Me: Yea We Straight

Jahrii Omgg How You Been Girll I Aint Seen You Since You Was Like 15 And I Was 17!! It Was Never The Same Without You Girll.

Jahrii POV**

Yea I Been Good, I Missed You Too You Was My Dawgg, You Remember When I Was 13 And You Was 15, You Did That One Snatch And Run Then You Was Gooonnneeee On All Of Us Bro..Then We Started Arguing With Them Niggas That Called Us Hoes In The Alley...

"Yessssss Dawgg I Was Gone On Niggas Frr, But Jino And Tez Was Finna Off They Top.."

Ojay:.....Y'all Some Bad Ass Kids..Y'all Need Y'all Ass Beat.
Speaking Of Ass Beatin, Jahrii You Getting These Bday Licks When We Get Back Nigga.

"Aww Shit Jahrii, You Betta Dip On That Ass"

Whatevrr Y'all Come On I Wanna Go Home..

Ojay POV**

On The Way Home We Was Listening To Road Dog By Bmbg

Biggs verse

I Was At The Crazy Horse Lettin Bands Go. This Lil Cold Bitch Was Strippin On The Damn Flo. Blowin Loud And Poppin Rolls Had My Head Gone. But Fuck That I'm Tryna Get Er To My Bedroom. She Hopped Off Stage I Took The Buffs Off, Whatchu Tryna Do?? She Like The Way I Made It Flood, It Was A Swimmin Pool. She Can't Say No I'm Off The Robins And Them Valley Shoes. Plus The Bills Is Really Hittin Off My Tattoos. I Slapped Her Ass She Said "Chill Boy That's Kinda Rude, Now I'm Confused You'on Wanna Fuck Or You Kinda Do!?" I Said Look Bitch Don't Make Me Get Uncomfortable. Cause I'll Letchu Go Quicker Than I Fucked Witchu.!!

That's Our Shit..