Chapter 19

Keya House^^

Jahrii POV**

Its Been A Whole Hour And Keya Wasn't Answering Her Phone. I Tried To Tell Ojay But He Kept Saying "her phone proly dead or sum"

Nigga I Know Keya. There's One Thing Keya Don't Do Which Is Let Her Phone Die.

Ojay POV**

Okay Jahrii...You Wanna Go Over There And See Wassup??

"Duhh"

Well Lets Go ..

I Went To The Basement And Grabbed 2 Guns. A 40 For Jahrii And My M-16 For Me. I Came Back Upstairs To Hand Jahrii The Gun, Fed Tiki And Put Her In The Backyard With All Her Toys And Her Doggy Pool. Then We Headed To Keya House.

On The Way There We Kept Calling Keya's Phone..Still No Answer. Ot Didn't Even Ring.

But When Jahrii Called For The 10th Time..The Phone Picked Up.

"Keya, Bitch Are You Okay!?"

King: This Ain't Keya Bitch.

Before Jahrii Could Say Anything I Snatched The Phone From Her And Started To Talk.

King...You A Bitch Ass Nigga And When I Find Yo Ass, You Through.

King: That's The Whole Point Nigga You Gotta Find Me Dumb Ass.

Where The Fuck Is Keya.

King: Don't Know You Should Check Her House Not Me. Click

He Hung Up. We Had Just Pulled Into Her Driveway.
Her Car Was Still There But Her Door Was A Little Cracked. I Grabbed Jahrii And Put Her Behind Me And Told Her To Follow Me Upstairs. I Was Checking Keya's Room First. While We Walked Up The Stairs We Seen A Trail Of Blood. Then Jahrii Cocked Her Gun And Tried To Run In Front Of Me.

Jahrii Keep Yo Ass Behind Me Man!

"No! What If That's Her Blood Everywhere. That's My Fuckin Sister Man!"

And Those My Fuckin Kids. If You Don't Stay Behind Me And And Some Shit Pop Off Then It Could Be Both Of Our Blood Everywhere!

Whatever! Just go!

Malika POV**

I Was In Keya Room Still Packing Her Money Into My Bag ..Damn This Was A Lot. I Only Had 1 Comma, She Had More. Yea..I Was Jealous But Its All Mine Now...My Shoulders Were Patched Up But They Hurted Like A Bitch, King Knew A Lot Of Medical Shit Surprisingly So He Patched Me Up Just In Time To Get Keya Out Of Here. He Told Me To Finish Packing Up The Mone- " Whatever! Just go!"

That Sounded Like Jahrii...I Needed To Hide Because I Know Her Crazy Ass Would Shoot Shit Up For Keya..
I Ran To The Walk In Closet And Hid Behind All The Clothes.

I Peeked Through And Seen Ojay Walk In With A Fucking M-16!! Holy Fuck...

Jahrii POV**

When We Walked Into Her Room I Was Super Pissed. I Seen Her Clothes,Money, Jewelry, And All Of Her Belongings Scattered All Over The Damn Room!!

King Tried To Rob Her Of Course. I Told Ojay To Look Under The Bed While I Looked In The Closet.
He Did As Was Told And On My Way To The Closet I Seen Some Of Keya's Sun Dresses Move...
I Pulled Them Apart With My Gun Drawn And I Seen That Dumb Bitch Malika. She Tried To Talk But I Slapped Her, Grabbed Her Hair And Dragged Her Out Of The Closet.
I Told Ojay That I Found The Rat And He Got Up Super Quick.

Nigga How Long Were You Going To Look Under There!?

"Keya Got A Bunch Of Guns And Money And Shit Under There..The Task Was Difficult. But Nevermind That Bitch Where The Fuck Is King."

In Other Words Where The Fuck Is Keya.

Malika: I'm Not Telling You Shit Jahrii. I Can't Believe You BetrayedMe Like This, You Knew Me And Keya Hated Each Other!

Bitch If We Were Real Friends You Wouldn't Care Who I Was Friends With. I Knew Her Longer Than You Anyways.
And Wym WE Betrayed You, YOU The One That Switched Sides. You Knew King HATED Ojay...He Gave UsA Home And You Betrayed Him Bitch. Hands around her neck Bitch Ima Ask You One More Time. Ojay Come Here. Ojay points Gun at Her head. And If You Don't Start Speakin He Sprayin Yo Ass.
Malika:...He...He's At The Abandoned Colleges On West 7mile And Meyers...

King POV**

I Took Her To My Side Of Town In These Abandoned Colleges...She Used To Go Here With Jahrii, Paid Life, And Malika When They Were Both Cool...She Didn't Know That I Knew About This.

Keya: Why Are You Doing This!?

"Because..You Was Cool With Ojay. And I Needed Intel On Him. But Malika Head Was So Far Up Her Ass She Was Too Scared To Go Back And Set Him Up.

Keya: Well I'm Not Saying Shit, You Bitch Ass Nigga..Fuck You AND That Bitch.

Listen Bitch...If You Don't Start Talking By Time I End This Fuckin Sentenc- BANG! BANG! BANG!

I Knew What Kind Of Gun That Was....It Was A M-16
I Instantly Knew It Was Ojay.
I Had To Move Her...I Put Her In Room With All The Paint Supplies And Ran Up The Stairs..

Keya POV**

This Nigga Really Brung Me To The Old Meet Up Spot Then Run When He Hears Gun Shots...Pussy Ass.

"Keya!!" "Bitch Where You At!!"

It Was Jahrii!!

I'm In Here Jahrii!! Come To The Old Supply Closet Where All The Keys Used To Be!

Jahrii POV**

I Knew Where That Was!
But It Was On The Third Floor. And We Entered From The Basement.
That Meant Me And Ojay Would Have To Walk 4 Flights.

Then We Seen King...

King And Ojay Both Pointed Their Guns At Each Other.

Ojay POV**

So You Took My Sister And Thought That Shit Was Straight Nigga!!

King: I Only Took Her Because I'm Taking Yo Throne....So Ima Have To Kill You.

Nigga You Ain't Takin Shi- BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!!!!!!

To be continued....