Chapter 14

Jahrii's Car^^

Ojay POV**

As I Walked Jahrii Out Of The House I Instantly Got Nervous...What If She Didn't Like It?...I Was Rarely Nervous.

But As Soon As She Laid Her Eyes On It, She Jumped Onto Me Super Quickk.

Yes!! She Liked It!

Jahrii POV**

Oh My Lordd Babyyy This Is Soo Beautiful Thank You, I Love You So Muchh Baee.

I Can't Believe Ojay Bought Me ANOTHER CAR!!!

But Its 9 And We Need To Get To The Crazy Horse!!

Keya POV**

I've Never Actually Had A Man Do This For Me...When I Was 15 I Used To Be Playing Niggas Cause Thats What They Do...When We Was Little All Niggas Used To Do Was Dog Jahrii...But Look At Her Now, She Finally Got A Man She Deserve.

I Just Hope King Is The One I Can Get Used To...I'm Trying To Settle Down And I Don't Wanna Get Played At All.

But Speaking Of Me And King.
When He Led Me Into My Backyard I Was So Amazed..He Had A Gazebo Right In The Middle Of A Hugee Garden, And Inside The Gazebo Was Fruit, Chocolates, Candles, Wine, A Bed, And A Music System With Extra Bass...I Felt Relaxed Sort Of.

Like I Can Finally Get A Break From All This Bullshit, But We Can't Stay Long..We Have To Hit The Crazy Horse At 10.

Me And King Laid In The Bed Together Sipping Our Wine, Feeding Each Other Fruits And Stuff...I Was In Such Paradise.

But It Was 9:45
So I Called Jahrii And Ojay, Told Them I Was On My Way Then Asked King A Question.

So...Were You Serious About You Wanting To Be With Me?? Because I'm Tired Of Having My Time Wasted When I Know I Can Never Get It Back..So Be Real Wit Me.

"Yes..I Was Serious, You Ain't Like Nobody I Ever Met Before..That's Why I Did This For You, I Wantchu To Be Mine Keya...Alright?"

Okayy..You Still Coming To The Crazy Horse?

"Nah...I Gotta Go See My Moms In The Hospital Right Now, She Ain't Feeling So Well."

Alright..Well Ima..Ima See You Later.

"Alright Be Safe Ma"

I Kissed King Goodbye And Walked To My Red Challenger He ALSO Gave Me.

I Was On My Way To The Liquor Store To A Bunch Of Bottles So We Could Turn Up Before We Walked Out..

King POV**

Naww...I Wasn't Going To See My Moms..I Was Adopted And I Killed My Foster Parents Because They Was Abusing Me And My Sister..We Had To Get Outta There.

I Was Actually About To Go To My New House, Then Invite Malika Over...We Got Unfinished Business To Discuss..

Ojay POV**

So My Sis Keya Called Me Telling Me She Was At The Store Buying Jahrii Favorite Liquor And Then Some Different Kinds..I Told Her To Grab Some Vodka, Fruit, Gummi Worms, Skittles, Starburst, Sour Patches, And Other Sweet Ass Candy So We Could Make A Bomb Ass Drink.

We Hung Up And When I See My Baby In Her Bday Outfit I Literally Started Drooling...She Was The Baddest, Real Nigga Shit.

She Had On A Tan Long Sleeve Crop Top, Pants To Match, And Red Heels.

It Was Simple But She Made It Look Bad As Hell...She Made Everything She Wore Look That Way.

I Had On All White Robin Jeans ( wit the wings mff) A All White Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt, And My Black, Red, And White Custom Giuseppe Shoes...We Was Fly As Hell.

Jahrii POV**

I Seen Ojay Staring At Me With Hearts In His Eyes Literally Drooling.

My Girl Keya Pulled Up And She Was Lookinn Baddddd.

She Had On A Crop Top That Had Young Thugger On It And It Said GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE With Him Hold His Middle Fingers Up, With Some Black Shorts And Her Red Jordans.

We Was Killin Shit...

We Got A Big Ass Tub, Put It On The Counter, Filled It Up With At 32 Bottles Of Amsterdam, Poured 10 Bags Of Every Candy She Bought...And Mixed That Shit Up...That.Shit.Was.Bomb.

Then We Rolled Up Three Backwoods...One For Each.

But We Still Rotated All Three, Like Some Dumb Asses...We Just Three Friends On My Bdayyy.

*at the crazy horse*

Keya POV**

It Was Bad Bitches Everyyyywhereeeeee!!

I Seen Naked Hoes, Thick Hoes, Slim Hoes, Thim Slick Hoes (slim thick), It Was A Sight To See.

Jahrii POV**

My Favorite Song Gucci By Bandgang Was On And They Was Shaking They Ass All Over The Place.
All Three Of Us Was Thowin Bands..Ojay Wasn't Really Paying Them Any Attention Though..He Was Only Paying Attention To Me.

But Me And My Bitch Came Here To Have Funn!!

So We Went To The Other Stage Since They Said Anybody Was Welcome To Dance On It.
Me And My Bitch Got Up There And Was Dancin Like Whaaattt...We Wasn't Twerking That Much But They Was Throwin Money ANYWAYS Cause We Bad Asf. Wasn't Nobody Throwing Money At The Strippers Anymore Because They Was To Busy Where We Was At..Big Money By Band Gang Was On..We Was Killin Shit Frfr.

Then Ojay Came Over...Oh Shit.

Ojay POV**

So I Looked Over To The Other Stage Right..And I See Jahrii And Keya Dancin On The Stage Tryna Be Hot, While Literally Everybody In The Club Was Throwing Money On Them...Hell Naw.

I Surely Walked My Ass Over There And Told Them To Get They Ass Off The Damn Stage Before A Nigga Try To Grab Y'all, And Get They Ass Shot At.

They Got Off The Stage And Collected They Money....10 Fuckin Trash Bags....The Strippers Was Mad As Hell, I Could See Why.

We Ended Up Going Home And They Started Counting They Money...

Keya POV**

We Made 200k In One Fuckin Song!!!!.
If Ojay Nosey Ass Wouldn't Have Came Over There Then We Probably Could've Made Over A Mill If Another Song Came On.