Chapter 22

Biggs^^

Wassup Y'all I'm Biggs And I'm Ojay's Cousin. It's Been A While Since I Seen My Big Cousin, But Of Course We Still Remember Each Other. So I'm Riding Down The 7 In My Monte, And I Seen Some Fine Ass Chick In This All Blue Car...Was She On Some Crip Shit?? Cause It's BandGang Or NO Gang. Please Keep In Mind That I'm A Goofy Ass Nigga And I Don't Really Give A Fuck About What People Think. So I Rolled My Window Down While She Wasn't Looking And I Threw A Bag Of Chips That I Had In My Whip, At Her Window.

" Nigga who the fuck do you think you are , throwing shit at my damn window like you pay my fuckin car notes!"

She Looked A Little Short But She Had Heels On So She Would Be A Little Shorter Than Me. But She Was Kinda Thick But Still A Little Skinny..Just How I Like Em, She Had Long Black Hair, Brown Skin, Cute Face, And She Seemed Stuck Up..But I Could Handle That For Her.

My Bad, But You Crippin Or Somethin Ma ? That Color Of That Whip Is Screamin "i'm a crip!" You Know This Detroit Right? They Don't Play Allat With Female Gangs.

" No nigga i'm not in no damn gang, blue is just my favorite color."

Alright But Pull Up At This Gas Station Right Quick We Still At This Light And Shit.

" OK" *pulls in at the citgo*

I Followed Tailed Her Into The Citgo, And I Caught A Glimpse Of Her License Plate...Did This Bitch License Plate Really Say "DATBITCH" Unbelievable..

She Got Out The Car And She Had The Faaaatteesstt Asss Thoughhh...Damn I Wasn't Tryna Stare But You Don't See This Often In Detroit Unless You At The Crazy Horse...And I Ain't Never Seen Her There.

"Whatchu want, I was on my way to the grocery store?'

I'm Tryna Talk To You Ma, What Did You Think I Was Tryna Do?

"Hmmmm I don't know..Throw something else at my car??"

Yeeaa I See You got Jokes .

"I mean really...You could've did something else besides throw something at my car."

I Know But Chose Not To, But It's Not Like I Knew Yo Name..Speaking Of, What Is It?

"Oh...My name is Malika....But you can call me Lika for short."

Alright, Alright. So Whatchu Doin This Weekend?

"Nothing really I just might go to the club.."

Okay..What happened to yo shoulders ma?

She Had On A Sun Dress, And I Seen White Bandages On Both Of Her Shoulders..

"I...I Got Shot A Few Weeks Ago.."

Damn That's Steep...How Boutchu Come To My Crib On Friday And We Can Talk About This Later..Aight?

"Ye- Yea That Sound Straight..See You Later.."

After We Exchanged Numbers We Got In Our Cars And Pulled Off. It Was Only 2:00..I Actually Needed To Hurry Up And Get To Ojay House Before He Left And Went To The Trap..Cause I Ain't Feel Like Driving All The Way Back To The West Side Just To Go In His Trap.

Jahrii POV**

Bae Where Was You At?