Chapter 8

Ojay^^

I Can't Believe She Actually Said Yes To Me This Isn't My First Time Being In A Relationship..I Don't Really Know How To Treat Women Though..They Say I Get Too Angry, Or Too Aggressive, And Shit Like That.

But We're Men..If You Makes Us Mad Then We Get Emotional Just Like Females....They Just Don't Understand.

But How Am I Gonna Cut Off All These Hoes Before She Notices I Have Em??

Jahrii POV**

Well Its Been A Few Weeks Now And I Think I'm In Love For The First Time..I Hope This Is Real, And Not Just Another Fuck Up Like Johnny Was..

But Anyways..I've Been Getting Messages From Anonymous Ass Hoes Texting Saying "you wanna fuck with our man Ojay? No Bitch he still ourd so back of if you dont want shit to go down fr!!"

What The Fuck..Let Me Go Talk To His Ass.

Ojay POV**

Well Its Almost May 20th...You Already Knoww What That Mean.

Jahrii Will Be Turning 18, And I Can't Wait To Go All Out For Her Again...Just Get/Do Waayyyy More Stuff Then When I First Did.

But While I Was Planing What I Was Gonna Do For Her Birthday She Came Downstairs Lookin Mad Asf..

Jahrii POV**

Ojay Who Tf Is This That Keep Texting My Damn Phone!? And What The Hell Do They Mean "our man" How Many Bitches Is Teamed Up Tryna Fuck You!!

Ojay POV**

Man I Don't Know Who The Hell Them Hoes Are, Maybe Its Some Jealous Bitch That Seen Us At The Mall Our Some Shit..

Jahrii: Then How The Fuck They Get My Number Ojay..This Shit Ain't Making No Fuckin Sense,And If It Was That Bitch At The Red Light I Swear To G-
Me: You Swear What!?

Jahrii: I Don't Like To Played Ojay..Or Mind Fucked..I'm Not Gone Sit Here And Be All Lovey Dovey Witchu If You Got All These Hoes Texting My Fuckin Phone.

Me: First Of All Jahrii You Need To Shut Yo Ass Up, Because Ain't Nobody Fuckin Around On You..And If I Was Then Bitches Would Be Showing Up At My Fuckin Door Harassing You, Not Texting Yo Phone Like Some Little Ass Kid-

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!

Jahrii: Ojay I Swear To God If Its A Bitch At The Door I'm Walking Tf Outta Here.

Jahrii Be Quiet You Not Going No Where Sit Down, I'm Getting The Door.

Jahrii POV**
As Ojay Walked Downstairs I Listened Closely Who Was At The Door.

I Heard Ojay Talking..Then I Heard Him Screaming..Then I Heard A Female Screaming.

I Got One Of His Guns, Tucked It In My Waistband And Walked Downstairs.

I Heard Her Say "i Told that bitch to back tf off but she aint wanna listen So i came to give her what she wants.

I Ran Downstairs With The Gun In My Hand Already Pointed,Cocked, and Loaded.

She Had A Gun Too...Ojay Told Me He Was Sorry..But I Was Confused ..Why?

Whatchu Sorry For!? ..

Ojay:..B-Because I...I Was Talking To Her For A While....

I Shot Her.....I Shot Her In The Head Before She Could Do The Same To Me..And I Left.

He Tried To Stop Me, He Tried To Grab Me And Apologize..I Didn't Wanna Hear It.

I Didn't Even Grab Any Money Or Clothes.

I Just Grabbed My Keys, Walked Out, And Drove Off.

I Didn't Know Where I Was Going..But Where Ever I Ended Up It Would Be Better Than At His House..