Chapter 35

Glenn POV **

Last Night Me And Staci Fucked Because I Wanted To Get Back At Her Sister. I Woke Up Like 10 Minutes Ago And Now I'm Just Sitting Here On Her Bed Staring At The Wall. I Kind Of Regret Sleeping With Staci After How Many Times I've Rejected Her. But Her Pussy Good, And It Doesn't Smell Like Anything, She Not Loose. But I Can't Catch Feelings For Her, It Wouldn't Feel Right. She Still Asleep So I'm Getting My Shit Together And Trying To Leave. I Walked Out Of The Room To Go Take A Piss, Then I Walked Out Of The Bathroom. When I Came Back In Her Room To Put My Clothes On, I Seen Her Putting Her Bra Back On. She Glanced At Me With A Smirk On Her Face And Then She Looked Away. I Asked Her What The Problem Was And She Said That She Wanted To Keep Me To Herself.

I Said No Because I Was Just Doing This For Revenge On Her Sister, We Can Keep Fuckin But We Can't Be Together. She Got Up And Walked Into The Bathroom, Ignoring What I Said. With Those Actions I Just Got Up And Walked Out Of Her House, Got In My car And Drove Off. I Was About To Go See Raymond Because I Wanted To Talk To Him About Moving Out, I Was Gone Come And See Him, And Visit my Nephew And All That But I Just Needed Some Time With Myself Just For A Little While. I Did Want To Go See What Kamyra Was Doing, Or Where She Was Because I Did Still Have Feelings For Her. I Really Thought That Was My Child And I Was Gonna Be Happy With Her, As A Family. But It Was Some Real Hoe Shit When It Wasn't His OR Mine.

Anyways.. While I Was Pulling Up At Raymond Crib I Seen A New White Truck In The Driveway With Hella Bags Inside Of It. I Walked In The House And I Seen A Bunch Of Bitches Counting Money. I Asked That Fine Ass Light Skinned One Where My Brother Was, And She Said " daddy " Was Upstairs. What The Hell Did This Nigga Get Himself Into. I Walked Upstairs Calling his Name And I Walked Into His room To See If He Was In There And He Was Sitting On His Bed Talking On The Phone. He Wasn't Facing Toward Me So I Just waited To Give This Nigga A Slight Scare. He Off The Phone Like 45 Seconds Later And Then I Said His Name Again. He Slowly Turned Around With A Straight Ass Face And Said What Lil Nigga. Even Though I'm Older Than His Dumb Ass He Had The Audacity.

 I Asked This Nigga Why It Was So Many Females In Here...Then He Said He Needed Me To Help Him Get Some Connections So He Could Pimp Them..

Keya POV**

Omggggg Me And My Baby Are Getting Married In 2 More Months, I AM SO Happy!!!

This Is Basically My Dream, I Can Finally Marry Someone I Love Before I Even Let Them Do Anything To Me. He Proposed To Me At The Mall So Everyone Seen It, Maybe A Few Of His Exes Were There Because Some Of The Females Has Stank Ass Faces. I Really want All Of This To Last Forever, I Wanna Spend My Life With Him. Even If It doesn't Last Forever He Gone Have To See My Face Everyday Because Jahrii Is His Sister, And Thats My Bitch. But I'm Pretty Sure It Is, Very Positive Nothing Will Ever Happen. But I Wanted Pick Out My Dress SO I Was Gonna Call Jahrii So I Could Go And Find A Really Cute One. 

Well...As A Matter Of Fact I Was Gonna Wait, We Have All This Time To Get things Ready So I'll Just Do It Next Week And Then Find A Very Good Wedding Planner. I Never Actually Though HE Would Do It, Since He's So Hood, Violent ( when it comes down to other people ) And Stuff Like That. I Never Though Anybody Would Do It Actually. I Can't wait To See How Long We'll Be Together, Or How Many Kids We'll Have when We're Ready, Or what Our Wedding Would Even Look Like. I Just Want The  2 Months To Speed Up So We Can Hurry Up And Get This Done Because I Really Want To Experience This.

Ojay POV** 

Jahrii Left Me Alone With The Kids For The First Time, And I Was Actually happy. I Couldn't Believe I Had Kids Now, it Was Really Amazing And They Were SO Breathtaking. Every Time I Looked At Them I Seen Me and Jahrii every Single Time. My Daughter Looked More Like Me Than My Son Did. My Son Looked More Like Jahrii Than He Did Me.  I Didn't Have A Problem With That Because They Were Still Mine, And I Loved The Feeling Of That, Finally Having Kids Of My Own. I Know I Fucked Up When I left Her For That Rat Bitch.