"Are you sure, Beta?"

CHAPTER 15

Nathan's P.O.V

I kiss her passionately. I kiss her, to make up for the time I was gone. I kiss her, to say sorry for snapping.
I kiss her, so this whole situation is in the past and stays there.
I kiss her, until the door is being opened and shut, sending a loud bang through the house.
Amy pushes me from her. I notice her cheeks are furiously flushed and her eyes are sparkling, just how I like it.
I smile to myself.

'She is so beautiful. How did we get so lucky?' Zack said. My grin spread wider. She sees me staring and blushes even more.

Footsteps near us and I turn around to see Peter (Amy's dad), Jax and some woman.  I see the mark on her neck and instantly know she is Jaxon's Mate. I give him a nod, which he returns.

"Hello, Peter." I smile. He looked at me closely. "No, you can go back to calling me Mr Brown." He said.
"Dad!" Amy yelled. "What?" He asked coldly.
"You can't expect me to just be the same with him! He got you pregnant, Amy. I'm not going to share jokes with him and treat him like a son for a long time, now." His voice rose.
Amy rolled her eyes.

"It's fine, really." I said. I didn't want to start an argument.
"Dad, ease down a little. You know Nate. He isn't a bad guy. Don't judge his character because of a small mistake," Jax explained to his father. I smiled a little at him defending me.
"A small mistake? Your 17 year old sister getting pregnant is a small mistake, is it?" He asked. Jax sighed.

"We will be upstairs." Jax pulled his Mate towards the stairs but stopped in his tracks. "This is Jane, by the way." He said to me. Jane smiled and opened her mouth to say something to me but didn't get a chance because Jax pulled her up the stairs.

"I don't want you spending the night here anymore," Mr Brown said to me. I tightened my jaw. "Dad!" Amy stood beside me.
"He is going to spend the night here if I want him to," she held my hand.
I opened my mouth to refuse but Mr Brown bet me to it.

"Stop being childish, Amy! I am the adult and I am your father. What I say goes." He yelled.
"Well, Nate is the father of my baby and he should be around my baby.
He will be around my baby," She gritted her teeth.

I love seeing Amy get angry. Her nose flares and she turns so red. She's so cute, but I hate that it had to be in this situation.

"Amy," Mr Brown warned. "You know what? Fine! He won't stay here," she settled.

I looked at her in surprise. I was fine with not staying here.
I mean, it got me a little angry because I want to be around my Mate at all times, but I couldn't go against her fathers wishes. I'm just surprised Amy gave in.
She doesn't give up that easy.

"I'll stay with him." She crossed her arms over her chest. Oh no..

"You will do no such thing," Mr Brown said in a dangerously low voice. Amy laughed. "Watch me," she said coldly.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door. I could easily have stopped her but a part of me didn't want to. My wolf part, to be precise.
She was fighting for me and I loved it. 

"Amy!" Her dad called when we were out the door. She ignored him and continued for the car. She let go of my hand and went to the passenger side. I hopped in and turned on the engine. I drove off before Mr Brown could stop us.

-----

Amethyst's P.O.V

I walked through Nate's bedroom door, him following after me. I heard the door shut and lock. I turned around when Nate grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into him. He brought his mouth close to my ear and whispered.

"I love it when you get angry " he said huskily, making me close my eyes and grab his shoulders for support.
"You shouldn't have done that, Amy. Your dad probably hates me even more now." He laughed quietly, making his lips touch my skin.

"I-I don't hate you.." I struggled to say. I felt him smile against my skin. "Oh, I know that,"

"I really want to take you, Amy. I want to take you right here. Right now." He said in a deep voice making me shiver.

"Please." I whispered. I needed him. I need this. I opened my eyes when I felt his warmth and hold upon me, leave.
He took a few steps back. "I can't," he sighed. I growled and pushed him onto the bed, earning a surprised look from him.

I got onto of him, so I was straddling. He propped himself into his elbows, eyes dancing in amused circles.
He opened his mouth to speak but I lifted my finger and placed it upon his lips. "Just shut up," I said softly.
"You talk to much, Beta." I brought my lips closer to his. His eyes widened slightly from the sudden nickname.
His eyes began to dilate and I could tell his wolf was liking this, a lot.

I trailed my finger down from his lips, to his neck where I fiddled with his Adams apple. I moved it lower to his chest and then to his abs. I lifted his shirt up and lowered myself, so I was facing his amazing abs. I kissed his stomach, making his shudder. I smiled against his skin, feeling proud. He lifted his hands and slowly placed them on the back of my head. I began kissing down, closer to his area, but he pulled away from me, moving to the further area of the bed.

I felt my heart drop. "Nate?" I asked. He looked puzzled. "I can't do this. It isn't right, Amy." He shook his head.
His words hit me like a knife. "Why not?" My voice cracked. His eyes looked with mine and they softened.
He came closer to me and grabbed my hands.

"Because your pregnant." He said softly. I felt a tear run down my cheek.
"So what? Are you turned off because I'm fat, or something?" I sobbed. His eyes widened. "No! No, Amy. You look so fucking hot with your bump and without it. I love you like this. You're so fucking beautiful." He hugged me and kissed my shoulder, making me feel better.

"I just can't get the image of my penis sticking in our son's face, is all." He said, making me burst into a fit of laughter. Nate looked at me with amused eyes, but I couldn't help but laugh. I covered my mouth slightly and kept laughing.
Not even I had thought about that! "Oh my G-God!" I laughed harder. Nate began laughing with me.

"That was hilarious," I wiped the tears from my eyes after we settled down. "Seriously, though. No sex till after the baby." Nate said. I arched a brow. "Are you sure, Beta?" I asked seductively. His eyes locked with mine. I didn't know how to feel about the look he was giving me. Happy or scared. He clenched his jaw tightly.
The air around us seemed to thicken and the confidence I had a second ago, was gone.
We were silent for about 2 whole minutes.

"Fuck it," he growled and crashed his lips onto mine. I felt like all had been accomplished from that one kiss.
That one kiss led to an amazing night.