Sleeping Beauty.

Hi guys. !!
So this is Baby Dawn^^
I hope you enjoy this chapter. It isn't really interesting, until the end!
Of course since one part to the Drama has ended, I have to bring in a new one.
I feel like this book just screams DRAMA, you know ?
Enjoy guys

---------

CHAPTER 26

Amethyst's P.O.V

"Okay, one more photo!" My Dad said standing at the door. He brought his camera to eye level and snapped a picture of Nate, Dawn and I standing on the porch. He put his camera away and stood aside, allowing us entrance. Nate let me and our sleeping beauty who was in my arms, through first and followed. Mary finally let me out, 3 days after giving birth. I was fine to leave after the first day but Nate insisted I stayed a couple more days, just in case.

As soon as we got in, I smiled at the decorations. There was a sign that read 'IT'S A GIRL!' And in front of it stood Jane, Jax, Cassie and Johnny. There were pink balloons everywhere, along with streamers. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Oh my gosh! She is gorgeous." Cassie put her hands over her mouth and walked towards us. I didn't want to let go of Dawn but I let Cassie hold her. She was her Godmother. Cassie grinned widely at Dawn who was now in her arms.
Nate came behind me and snaked his arms around my waist, putting his chin in the crook of my neck.

"She looks a lot like Nate. Apart from the eyes. That's all Amy," she smiled at us. It was true. She looked more like Nate than me, which I was happy about. Nate is the most attractive person I've ever seen, to be honest.
Of course, I'd never tell him that.

Nate chuckled. "Your wolf's practically purring." He whispered in my ear. I softly shouldered him. He faked a pout, causing me to let out a soft laugh.

After Cassie, Johnny held Dawn. I wasn't too keen on him holding my daughter but once again, he is the Godfather and Nate's best friend. Johnny looked sincerely happy with Dawn in his hands. After about an hour of chatting with everyone and eating lunch, which Jane prepared, Johnny and Cassie left. Are they back together ?

Jane and Jax began to clean up the decorations.

"Thanks, you guys. Really. It was honestly the best thing to come home to." I smiled and put my hands on my hips. My belly was now a bit less than half the size it was.

Jane smiled. "No worries, Amy. Anything for my Mate's sister," her grin became wider as she wiggled her eyebrows.
I softly pushed at Jax.
"When are you gonna give her the chance to say Sister-in-law, huh?" I teased. Jane began blushing which made Jax scratch his neck nervously. He let out a shaky laugh. I laughed at their awkwardness and made my way upstairs.

I stood at the door of my room and leaned against the door frame, keeping my eyes on the sight before me.
Nate was sitting in the rocking chair we had purchased, talking to Dawn. He was reciting a story I hadn't heard of before. It sounded like a werewolf bedtime story. I quickly took out my phone and snapped a couple of pictures.

I smiled and stepped into the room. Nate finally noticed me and stood up. He put Dawn in her crib and walked over to me, placing his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I automatically put my hands around his neck. His face rested in the crook my neck, where he placed soft kisses.
Each time his lips met my skin, something inside me was being ignited. I closed my eyes and let this moment last for as long as it could.

"You seem like you're falling asleep," he murmured. "Mhm," I said, half asleep. I could feel my feet being lifted off the floor. After a few seconds, I was placed on a soft object which I'm guessing was my bed.