I still love you...

CHAPTER 22

Amethyst's P.O.V

I felt something move beside me when my eyes shot open.
Nate was sitting next to me, his head thrown back with his eyes closed. He looked so peacful.
I carefully got up, trying to wake him up.

"I'm awake, you know." He spoke, startling me.

"Hi," I said softly. I sounded so vulnerable.
He looked at me with those electric blue eyes, making me melt.
I sighed.
My eyes became blurry and a tear fell on my cheek. I quickly wiped it away.

"Baby," Nate moved closer to me and pulled me into a hug. I nuzzled my face against his chest.
He smelled like chocolate and mint.

"I missed you so much," my words came out in a sob.

"I missed you too," he kissed my head. I put my hands around his neck and brought his lips to mine.
I missed his lips so much...

Our lips moved in sync.
He slid his tongue along my lower lip, asking for enterance, which I easily granted.
He cupped my face with his hands and deepended the kiss.
Our movements became fast. My hands moved down his body, feeling his abs.
He stopped kissing me and took off his shirt. He looked a lot more different. His abs were a lot more defined.
Before letting me speak, he crashed his lips against mine.
He moved his lips to my cheek and down my neck.
He kissed and sucked on my collarbone, making me Moan.

He groaned. "I missed that sound so fucking much," he said before moving his lips back to mine.

We made out for what might have been seconds or minutes, but felt like hours.

When we finally stopped, we stayed in silence and looked at each other.

"Names." I said out loud. He looked confused.
"We need to think of names." I told him.
He got off the couch and onto the floor. I gave him a weird look.
"Let's see what he responds to," he got into his knees and bent down, so he was in level with my bump.

"Hey Kid," he kissed my stomach making me giggle. He held my hips as he spoke to my stomach. I smiled at the sight.

"I'm sorry I was away," he said softly.
"I missed you and your mum more than you know," he put his forehead against my belly.

"I'm here now and I'm so excited to meet you," He smiled.

I felt him kicking. Nate must have as well because his smile grew wider and he looked at me.

"He likes the sound of your voice." I smiled.

"Of course you do," he laughed and kissed my stomach.

"What should we call you?" He said against my stomach.

"Riley?" He said looking at me. I shook my head saying no.

We went through various names, but neither of us agreed on one and the baby didn't respond to any.

"I guess we should just wait till he comes." I said. Nate nodded.

The next couple of days flew by fast.
When I wasn't sleeping, I would read or spend time with Nate and my family.

Cassie would come over every second day to check on me.

Today, Nate and my brother were setting up the baby crib in my room.
It was white and small, perfect for a new born baby.

Next to the crib there was a changing area where I could dress the baby and change his diapers.

We also baught some drawers to keep his clothes, diapers and other supplies in.

Once all that was set up, we went down stairs and ate dinner.